Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

SSA Track Days for 2009

Started by A DRAGON, January 21, 2009, 09:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

com3

Adiggity

knucklehead

When you comin to town Joe? I'm sure we can find you a hot dog bun here in Nevada.
When in doubt....

com3

Quote from: knucklehead on February 17, 2009, 02:16:02 PM
When you comin to town Joe? I'm sure we can find you a hot dog bun here in Nevada.

:D  :D  :D  ;D  :-*

lhyx

Quote from: A DRAGON on January 21, 2009, 09:50:14 PM
These are the dates that RFR have reserved for the SSA
1. Sunday April 12th
2. Sunday May17th
3. Saturday July 25th
4. Sunday July 26th
5. Sunday August 16th

He also mentioned depending on what's available he will be probably throwing us a date in September and October. Those dates are not finalized yet. If he can not fill those spots on his calendar he will ask us to do with them what we can.

Can we get a package deal with this????
That would be a great!!! ;)
Lix

n10sive

Jerome already addressed this by saying our prices are cheap enough. So no discounts. Sorry.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Rick Bay (BRA)

That's right Jerome said before...Anyway, I think they canceled the Sunday April 12th Track day... Am I wrong?

Adiggity

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on February 27, 2009, 09:24:29 AM
That's right Jerome said before...Anyway, I think they canceled the Sunday April 12th Track day... Am I wrong?
I just spoke with Jerome and this is news to us. As far as we know, it's still a date. Where did you hear this?

Rick Bay (BRA)

Wow..Where did I see this?? I remember I saw somewhere.... Let me check it .

Adiggity

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on February 27, 2009, 09:44:11 AM
Wow..Where did I see this?? I remember I saw somewhere.... Let me check it .
Nice, now we're just spreading rumors that we hear of in our dreams??  Next we are gonna have a daytime show on NBC. :D :D

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: A DRAGON on January 28, 2009, 09:05:01 PM
Spoke with Jeremy on Yesterday. Changed our first day to the Sunday the 12th of April.  He said they must have changed the dates on him, because he was looking at the Schedule when he made ours. No Sweat though. The 12th is good to. I'll get the posters put together and talk with Oldbolt to get us some software so people can pay for their dates early and separately if they like. I don't see us offering a ticket pack because our dates are so cheap anyway.

What a year this is going to be. I can't wait to get started. ;D

Here above Andy. I thought Jerome asked to change it... What did he change so?

Adiggity

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on February 27, 2009, 09:52:29 AM
Quote from: A DRAGON on January 28, 2009, 09:05:01 PM
Spoke with Jeremy on Yesterday. Changed our first day to the Sunday the 12th of April.  He said they must have changed the dates on him, because he was looking at the Schedule when he made ours. No Sweat though. The 12th is good to. I'll get the posters put together and talk with Oldbolt to get us some software so people can pay for their dates early and separately if they like. I don't see us offering a ticket pack because our dates are so cheap anyway.

What a year this is going to be. I can't wait to get started. ;D

Here above Andy. I thought Jerome asked to change it... What did he change so?
It says he changed it TO April the 12th. It WAS April the 26th but that was an AFM race weekend so he switched it to the 12th. I guess your allowed to have a misunderstanding. But only one, ok.  :)

com3

Adiggity