Main Menu

Roll call track day August 21-22

Started by 2wcp, July 15, 2010, 10:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragone

Quote from: Adiggity on July 21, 2010, 09:04:36 PM
Quote from: dragxs11 on July 21, 2010, 08:31:26 AM
Excellent Andy!
I'll want to find you at some point and go over the turns I'm early apexing.  Ready to focus on that now.  Btw, by the time you came in behind me in June, I was already wearing out.  Just keeping up after you pulled in front was a challenge.  See you there.
Right on. Don't be afraid to come track me down. I'd be more than happy to work with you again.

good stuff.  Hope to see you all in Aug

Scott

i really want to go but it all depends if anyone has extra gear i can borrow! ;D

Suit size 50
boot size 9.5-10
glove size Large

if anyone has gear i can borrow i would be extremely grateful!
i really want to see what these track days are all about,
even if i cant ride ill still probably go :D
GSX-R600

A DRAGON

Scott. I'm sure we can find you some gear for the weekend. Just keep checking in.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Scott

I'm in for sure for at least one day Paul said he has a suit and glove that would fit me. depending on the financials i might be there for the second day too!
GSX-R600

Adiggity

Right on Scott. If nothing came up I was going to offer you my stuff. It is a little big though so I was holding out.  :) See you in a few weeks!

Jp_Rio

Quote from: Scott on July 29, 2010, 01:20:27 AM
I'm in for sure for at least one day Paul said he has a suit and glove that would fit me. depending on the financials i might be there for the second day too!

Will that be your first track day, Scott?? (Sorry if not...)
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

cobra23

If I am lucky I will be home that weekend, and the bike will be in Wenatchee.... :-\

Ok so i will ride the Dirt bike up there to the track and bother you guys in the pits....

Yea!! Thats the ticket.......

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

cobra23

XR 600....screaming into turn 2........................the Knobby tires screamin for traction against the asphalt......

Ok I'll stay in the pits....

BUMP!!

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

cobra23

welcome aboard Horizon airlines........Ticket please

Sir is that a motorcycle..I am afraid it will not fit into the overhead bin....

jlavallee

Looks like I will be back in the country for those dates. YES!

A DRAGON

Cobera23 you really need a track day. If it won't fit in the overhead you can Stowe it under your seat.  ;D ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750