Main Menu

SCR going to Thunderhill on the 17th and 18th of July

Started by A DRAGON, June 17, 2010, 12:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oneup

02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Justino

I haven't been to a Z2 day this year.  I miss them.  You pay for a normal track day, but you get all the instruction you can absorb (and then some)
How many more opportunities do i have this year?
Riding on the street is a lot like living with your parents.

Team Gorgonzola

My favorite is PTT but I like Lance just as much. I am planning some Keigwins weekdays at T-Hill.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Justino

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 07, 2010, 06:11:15 PM
My favorite is PTT but I like Lance just as much. I am planning some Keigwins weekdays at T-Hill.
PTT is really fun and exciting, and Lance does run a class operation and his communication is great. 
Neither hold a candle to the instruction you get on a Z2 day, though.
Lance told me "A Keigwin's trackday is just a trackday, and that you get don't get "instruction" unless you pay for one of the schools." 

I have his email here, somewhere.  No question that his trackdays run well and very organized. . . safe too.

A DRAGON

Hey G. If your planning on a day let me know. I might be able to go with yeah.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justino

G is going with L, or was it K. . . Either way, F should be there.   You should definitely come.

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Justino on July 09, 2010, 09:48:27 AM
G is going with L, or was it K. . . Either way, F should be there.   You should definitely come.
Smartass!
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: A DRAGON on July 08, 2010, 01:20:29 PM
Hey G. If your planning on a day let me know. I might be able to go with yeah.

Yeah, it would be awesome, like last one at T-Hill ;D
-Hunter S. Thompson-

edmunsan

This sucks! all the parts not here yet for my Daytona >:(. I never finish in time. Looks like August @ RFR.
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: kneejerk on July 11, 2010, 09:17:28 PM
This sucks! all the parts not here yet for my Daytona >:(. I never finish in time. Looks like August @ RFR.
I just got notice that one of my kitchen man is going in vacation until 08 02. It look like July is busted :'(
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

spoke with DJ Matt tonight he said they had about 25 SCR members attending T-hill this weekend. They are going to have a great time.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justino

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 11, 2010, 10:06:14 PM
going in vacation until 08 02. It look like July is busted :'(
sounds like jail.  July and the kitchen guy both busted.