Main Menu

Reno-Fernley Raceway (RFR) $75 trackdays 2/28 & 3/1

Started by Adiggity, February 16, 2009, 08:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yzinger

chya...I saw that. That weather forecast, plus my case of Mono...is turning me off to the whole idea.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Wow  :o Jason, I think I'm taking off too :-\ . I'm sad about that because I was very exciting for that and one thing very important we won't support, at this time, our local track with their business...  :(  :-[  :(  :-[

yzinger

ya. I was hoping I could, but it would be a very, very unwise choice on my part. If the weather was promised to be perfect, like 65 and sunny, I woulda sacraficed my health for the track!!! one day very soon...very soon. Hey you in reno?

Rick Bay (BRA)

No. I live in Tahoe City. Why? Take care yourself...

yzinger

well, just checked the weather again...tommorow looks like it will be too good to pass up. 66 degrees in fernley???!!! Adam, Rick Tahoe, up for tommorow instead? Hey Justin. If I come out tommorow could you take me around the track a couple times to show I am worthy? I have xp, but would like to get with you too.

Rick Bay (BRA)

:'( I'll be working tomorrow though.... No schedule changed... :-[

yzinger

Doc cleared me. I will be there around 940 ish with NVkrawler. We both have R6's. hopefully see everyone there!!!

Dragone

I had to bail on the trackday.  I will try to show up as a spectator though.

yzinger

GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!! I had an awesome time with everyone today. Hope to do it again soon!

cobra23

Roger that!!!! +1

Great day!! How is the guy with the ZRX???

Thanks Justin for showing us around.

cagle

Rick Bay (BRA)

jlavallee

Quote from: scotinexcile on March 01, 2009, 07:42:42 PM
Have to agree with everyone else the day was great. To all those that did not make it, your loss *LOL*
Very few accidents and lots of great people, wish there had been more SSA member out there

Yes, the turn out on Saturday was pretty good but not too many showed on Sunday. Good day riding and the weather was pretty good too.

mean green 79

date=1235871317]
Roger that!!!! +1

Great day!! How is the guy with the ZRX???

Thanks Justin for showing us around.
[/quote]
I'm doing fine. might  possible have a cracked or broken rib. I cralwed into bed and the wife was helping me turn over onto my stomache when something snapped under my left breast.it was loud and I felt it thru the skin. oh well. if all goes well I should make it to the next track day on the 14th. isn't that the last of the special rates.   

jlavallee

Neat,

I'll get Bob to send me the ones from his camera to see if there are any good shots. Maybe next time I'll have the wind to stay with you for more than a couple of laps.  :-[