Main Menu

Reno-Fernley Raceway (RFR) $75 trackdays 2/28 & 3/1

Started by Adiggity, February 16, 2009, 08:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yzinger

on test and tune days, there is no "groups" it is all for themselves. the times when you have groups is for the ssa weekends, z2, etc. the track permit is mostly just "skill" like you said. they want to make sure you know what the ef your doing so you dont risk your own safety or more importantly that of others. sounds like there is going to be a big group of people without permits too...that is a lot of money they will be ignoring if they dont let us ride. hopefully we can work something out

jlavallee

Quote from: Dragone on February 21, 2009, 05:25:42 AM
Quote from: yzinger on February 20, 2009, 08:21:43 PM
there is a second rider discount???

$50 entry for the second rider from what I read and understand.

That is a second rider on the same bike. That's how I read it anyway.

knucklehead

Quote from: cagle on February 21, 2009, 10:29:16 AM
I would like to go but I don't have a Track Permit. My bike is set up for track days, so is it only the skill level part I need to be concerned about? I started doing track days this Oct. and only attended 4 days the last 2 were rained out. So my question is do I need to be A or B group or just smooth and clean? Any help will be appreciative I would like to get this going so I don't miss out on to many days. Yes I did read everything but there is still some gray area.Thanks
Who did you do your track day with and at what track cagle?
When in doubt....

knucklehead

Quote from: jlavallee on February 21, 2009, 11:31:33 AM
Quote from: Dragone on February 21, 2009, 05:25:42 AM
Quote from: yzinger on February 20, 2009, 08:21:43 PM
there is a second rider discount???

$50 entry for the second rider from what I read and understand.

That is a second rider on the same bike. That's how I read it anyway.
You are correct buddy, SECOND RIDER ON SAME BIKE, NOT TWO RIDERS/TWO BIKES
When in doubt....

cagle

Quote from: knucklehead on February 22, 2009, 09:04:25 AM
Quote from: cagle on February 21, 2009, 10:29:16 AM
I would like to go but I don't have a Track Permit. My bike is set up for track days, so is it only the skill level part I need to be concerned about? I started doing track days this Oct. and only attended 4 days the last 2 were rained out. So my question is do I need to be A or B group or just smooth and clean? Any help will be appreciative I would like to get this going so I don't miss out on to many days. Yes I did read everything but there is still some gray area.Thanks
Who did you do your track day with and at what track cagle?
My first one was with Z2 at RFR,2nd was with Cascade at RFR and the other two were with Z2 at Thunder and Infineon. Last weekend I gave my spot up to my parts guy so I could get my new track bike ready for Mon witch they canceled. So now I'm just looking for more track time. If I can get my RFR permit I will hit up as many days as I can.

knucklehead

You are good then dude. RFR will honor those track day providers for the RFR permit. You may not ever see an actual permit card though. My suggestion would be to get to know Danny at RFR so that he can remember you. You simply need to remind him when you wre there and who the provider was, in a polite manner. Danny does not like jerks!
When in doubt....

Rick Bay (BRA)

Hey guys, check this out!!! :P
Forecast for next weekend Feb.28 and Mar.1st.    :)
Saturday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.
Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
Sunday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

knucklehead

Don't meam to rub this in too much guys but asphalt temp at RFR yesterday made it to 78 deg. There were only 3 of us out there. The whole track to ourselves and it rocked!!!
When in doubt....

yzinger

Hey justin, should we just find you ahead of time so you can introduce us to danny? I do have track experience, but my buddy who I am bringing does not and you mentioned doing a check off.

knucklehead

Absolutley, just come find me and I'll help you out. As of now, I will only be there on Saturday. But I will be there super early to get the track ready. Cheers bro!
When in doubt....

yzinger

damn, I think we were only going to be there on sunday....

cagle

Quote from: knucklehead on February 22, 2009, 06:13:03 PM
You are good then dude. RFR will honor those track day providers for the RFR permit. You may not ever see an actual permit card though. My suggestion would be to get to know Danny at RFR so that he can remember you. You simply need to remind him when you wre there and who the provider was, in a polite manner. Danny does not like jerks!
Cool thank you. I'll keep working on my junk to get it ready for this weekend.

knucklehead

When in doubt....

weavefish

Me and JENX will be there sunday as long as everything goes well with his bike on sat *fingers crossed*
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Rick Bay (BRA)

Hey guys, check this out...

Saturday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Southeast wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind around 10 mph.

Sunday: A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55.