Main Menu

Reno-Fernley Raceway (RFR) $75 trackdays 2/28 & 3/1

Started by Adiggity, February 16, 2009, 08:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: yzinger on February 19, 2009, 11:13:26 AM
only if you are an r6 rider  ;)
Absolute I am. :P But at way yzinger what's your name to looking for you at the "track day"? :-\ RFR guys will collect the money, right? :)

yzinger

nope, you can give me the money. that works  :P My name is Jason, btw, and im on an 07 r6 with a lot of shit done to it. cant really miss me. I will also be with a stock 07 r6 and possibly a cbr 600. all blue bikes...

NVKrawler

I am in... I am an r6 rider...

And... Jason you suck at returning phone calls... just sayin...

MotoPutz

What if I wanted to come, would I not be allowed to pit with you guys...   :(

yzinger

I'm sure you could try and put a disguise on your bike...somone might catch you tho! Adam, check your PM's, I got a new number a while ago

trent

I guess I wouldnt be able to go because I dont ride a yamaha or even a 600.... HMMMM !! :-\
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

Adiggity

Quote from: yzinger on February 19, 2009, 10:58:59 PM
  cant really miss me. 
He has the one with pink flames and tassels on the clip ons.  :D

yzinger

Quote from: Adiggity on February 20, 2009, 12:22:31 PM
Quote from: yzinger on February 19, 2009, 10:58:59 PM
  cant really miss me. 
He has the one with pink flames and tassels on the clip ons.  :D

ah! it was going to be a suprise!!!!

Rick Bay (BRA)

Adiggity

Quote from: yzinger on February 20, 2009, 03:24:40 PM
ah! it was going to be a suprise!!!!
Oops! Did I steal your thunder? Sorry bout that.  :)

Dragone

wow, I will try for this weekend myself.    I mentioned the last time he called that I would make it, but my funds failed me. (I know, pathetic)   So I will make another effort here to be there this weekend.  Anyone needing to be picked up or get the discount for the second rider???  pm me

cobra23

I'm gonna try to be there, and another member of the forum who will not be mentioned,

on the count of he won't post anything cause he says he no gonna figure out

all the computer gizmo stuff.....hmm smart guy too......ok Dave......and...now......post an insult...c'mon you can do it buddy!!

yzinger

Dragone

Quote from: yzinger on February 20, 2009, 08:21:43 PM
there is a second rider discount???

$50 entry for the second rider from what I read and understand.

cagle

I would like to go but I don't have a Track Permit. My bike is set up for track days, so is it only the skill level part I need to be concerned about? I started doing track days this Oct. and only attended 4 days the last 2 were rained out. So my question is do I need to be A or B group or just smooth and clean? Any help will be appreciative I would like to get this going so I don't miss out on to many days. Yes I did read everything but there is still some gray area.Thanks