Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Check out this crash pic.

Started by A DRAGON, December 06, 2008, 07:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Oneup

That is Dean.  I don't remember the whole story on it but he had another run of bad luck.  He has had a hard year. :(
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

s4rgirl

Other than some heartbreaking crashes it was a fantastic weekend at Thunderhill!!!!

Adiggity

Yes, that is Deano. He is doing ok. He has some soreness in his lower back still and his foot is still really swollen and bruised. He is in good spirits and is hoping to have his bike ready for Fontana in January. I still haven't gotten the whole story from him but the guy on the Duc swooped out as Dean was going for an outside pass. Dean still took responsibility......my man.  :)

n10sive

I heard from the photographer that the DUC straight lined the turn (came in too hot) and went off course. Dean was expecting him to turn in, and when he didn't...BLAMO!
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Resistor

Wow perfect timing for the picture.  Looks like he is holding himself up with his finger tips.  I hope you heal up fast Dean.  Take care.
2005 GSXR-600

Adiggity

Some guy on barf made this picture up. Dean is famous now.  ;D

n10sive

Dean is just practicing the ancient art of Sinanju. Obviously dodging ducs is harder than dodging bullets (Remo Williams reference).  ;D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: s4rgirl on December 06, 2008, 11:39:47 AM
Other than some heartbreaking crashes it was a fantastic weekend at Thunderhill!!!!
Uh oh...anybody we know?
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Dragone

Quote from: Adiggity on December 08, 2008, 02:29:12 PM
Some guy on barf made this picture up. Dean is famous now.  ;D

hahaha, I have to save that pic now.