Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

RFR Track days and test/tune

Started by jlavallee, October 17, 2008, 03:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Monday or Wednsday are my days off. Just let me know.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

jlavallee

I'd damn near need a letter from God to get a Wednesday off but a Monday might be a possibility.

Adiggity

Quote from: jlavallee on November 11, 2008, 11:54:28 AM
I'd damn near need a letter from God to get a Wednesday off but a Monday might be a possibility.
When would you like me to send you that letter?  ;D

trent

Quote from: Adiggity on November 11, 2008, 05:20:12 PM

I think the T-Shirt has gone to his head... LOL
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

jlavallee

Quote from: Adiggity on November 11, 2008, 05:20:12 PM

Can you sign it "The guy on the SSA shirt?" :D

JENX!!!

Anybody up for some testntune this weekend???  ::) Me and weaverfish are thinking about going.
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

jlavallee

Damn, I didn't even see that note. PM me if you guys go again.

JENX!!!

Winter TestnTune prices are now $110 for bikes...(whole day) M-F.
donno what happened but last year they were doing 75$/day...... ::)......still cheap tho.
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Dragone

Thanks for the reminder jenx, but without an afm license or the rfr permit, it is kind of a mute point right???

D1NO

Quote from: Dragone on November 25, 2008, 05:04:49 PM
Thanks for the reminder jenx, but without an afm license or the rfr permit, it is kind of a mute point right???

No. License or permit not mandatory. We did a test n tune last month... ;D. Danny is usually there keeping a watchful eye. Post up when you guys are planning on going...

Dragone

hmm, thanks for the post.  The wife bitch slapped me into reality again, so I need to play this one to her instead of the T hill one.

cobra23

How about the weekend after Thanksgiving? That would be the about Dec. 6th??

jlavallee

Quote from: cobra23 on November 25, 2008, 08:57:21 PM
How about the weekend after Thanksgiving? That would be the about Dec. 6th??

I am dying with a sinus infection at the moment but hopefully it'd be cleared up by next weekend so if it is and the weather is good I could easily be talked into doing the 6th. ;D

A DRAGON

Long range forcat 52 degrees on Sunday
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

jlavallee

I'd have to do Sat as I am flying to Missouri on Sunday. 52 is pretty chilly but if you guys decide to go I should be feeling well enough to go.