Main Menu

Oct. 5 pictures and comments post here

Started by zipbyu, October 05, 2008, 10:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

I just like it better to pass that been passed ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Mike Cullen

I think we've got enough slow riders in the A group. We don't need to put more in the mix. It just gets a little dangerous when you come into turn one with a 40mph difference than another rider.
[/quote]

Was that you I was passing? sorry bout' that, I'll give you more room next time. :)

XIII

Quote from: Yard Sale on October 07, 2008, 08:38:09 AM
Really? I didn't notice one. Maybe I am one.

I'm just saying people like Alberto who can run around 3:00 laps, hold their lines, and carry decent speed into T1 should get out of the crowded B group.

Around 3:00 gets you in "A" group? News to me....

Yard Sale

QuoteWas that you I was passing? sorry bout' that, I'll give you more room next time.
Oh SNAP!  :D

QuoteAround 3:00 gets you in "A" group? News to me....
Signing up in A group gets you in A group. Riding the right lines, holding your line when passed, and carrying decent corner speed doesn't get you rude gestures from the guy with YARD SALE on his windscreen. 3:00 was just a suggestion guesstimating Alberto's times. If you somehow run 2:40 but can't manage triple-digit speeds through turn one, stay out of A.

2wcp

Quote from: yzinger on October 07, 2008, 09:42:44 AM
how are people going to get better if others are discouraging them from moving up. I agree with yard sale on this one. Those in A group should have the experience to reconize when they are catching a "measly 600"  :P on the front straight... ;)
The problem isn't the people that have the speed to move up, its the people that think they move up, and I'm not even talking about people on a "measly 600". I'm talking the guys in a group on 1000's that can't hold their line, that think they are fast enough to be in A group. Speed should have nothing to do with the, but I have noticed plenty of people that can't hold a line in A group.
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

2wcp

Quote from: Mike Cullen on October 07, 2008, 01:57:07 PM

I think we've got enough slow riders in the A group. We don't need to put more in the mix. It just gets a little dangerous when you come into turn one with a 40mph difference than another rider.

Was that you I was passing? sorry bout' that, I'll give you more room next time. :)
[/quote]

LOL, very funny! I never even saw you when I was out on the track.
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Yard Sale on October 07, 2008, 08:38:09 AM
Really? I didn't notice one. Maybe I am one.

I'm just saying people like Alberto who can run around 3:00 laps, hold their lines, and carry decent speed into T1 should get out of the crowded B group.

FYI I was cloked 2:58 more than a month ago lapping with Lance...... 8)
And Sunday I was passed by some but not all the "A" group riders when I joined in.....
I am going at leat over 120 in turn one and maintain at about 100 all the way to turn 2.
I know... everytime I pass somebody they always say later:" oh yeah I was with you the all time"  ::)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

knucklehead

You passed me like I was standing still. You are so A group material.
When in doubt....

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: knucklehead on October 09, 2008, 12:30:15 PM
You passed me like I was standing still. You are so A group material.

Justin, you must have been taking an nap when that happened ;)
-Hunter S. Thompson-