Main Menu

Oct. 5 pictures and comments post here

Started by zipbyu, October 05, 2008, 10:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zipbyu

I will start it out . One of the best days of my track life.  A slow start that came arould a took us all by the seat of our paints.  What a great day.  I know there is some good footage out there, and not only by 4theriders.... let see some.

Mike

Nice to see action shots.
Pic.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Track It!.

Member of the SSA since 1996

yzinger

I was telling my friend about the "guy on the triumph that crashed." I was hoping you had some pics of your bike you wouldn't mind posting. Or have you already pushed it to the curb for WM?

BobH

Could someone let me know if/how I can still contact the photogs to purchase pics?
Also, I would like to contact Jerome... Jerome, can you send me a personal msg or email?
Thanks!

Mike

Track It!.

Member of the SSA since 1996

reno240sx

I had a great time! This was a great way to end the season. Thank you to everyone for all the help and advice this year. I have learned so much since June 8th. I went from being a complete track noob to a dedicated track junky. I'm already looking forward to next season.

yzinger

+1 on that reno240. same here. thanks everyone for a complete rubber-side-down season and an addiction that I most certainly will not "get help" for  ;D

Yard Sale

A group was empty. Some of you faster B groupers need to ride in A. SSA A groups are mellow.

The red flag delays in the morning put a damper on my day and I didn't get many laps. Oh well, at least my rear tire lives to play another day.

yzinger

I think I will upgrade to A to get whooped by a few of you next season. need some leathers that fit first tho....

common 4theriders! lets get some pics up on ur website! no excuses only results!!!! :D :D

CBR Dave

The red flag delays in the morning put a damper on my day and I didn't get many laps.

Sorry about that Erik.  I was just trying to show everyone what happens if you dont warm your tires up. :P

crzydog

I had a great time helping out with getting all you guys and gals out on the track. It was good to see tons of people I have not seen in a few years and can't wait till next year! I'm getting a track bike and will be out riding next year.

Tim
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

Mike Cullen

It's a great day when the whole family is having fun, what a blast! Whens the next SSA day, jerome...awesome job everyone. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

2wcp

Quote from: Yard Sale on October 06, 2008, 02:13:57 PM
A group was empty. Some of you faster B groupers need to ride in A. SSA A groups are mellow.

The red flag delays in the morning put a damper on my day and I didn't get many laps. Oh well, at least my rear tire lives to play another day.

I think we've got enough slow riders in the A group. We don't need to put more in the mix. It just gets a little dangerous when you come into turn one with a 40mph difference than another rider.
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

Yard Sale

Really? I didn't notice one. Maybe I am one.

I'm just saying people like Alberto who can run around 3:00 laps, hold their lines, and carry decent speed into T1 should get out of the crowded B group.

yzinger

how are people going to get better if others are discouraging them from moving up. I agree with yard sale on this one. Those in A group should have the experience to reconize when they are catching a "measly 600"  :P on the front straight... ;)