Main Menu

SSA Tack Day Oct 5th. Archived Post

Started by Admin CATZ, September 04, 2008, 10:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandelion

haven't you guys learned how to keep your women in line yet?  ;D

weavefish

WOW!!!! you can really see the hunger in dales eyes lol. cant wait to see you guys tomorrow...its been awhile
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

MnMTriumph

hi guys just wanted to say im ok and im just a frickn idiot so far all i have is a brokin pinky on left hand and a miled concusion. my wife is takn care of me really good. i am so soar. I just got in over my head and forgot to stay focused. went in too hot and got scared. totaly my fault i feel like an idiot. but im alive thanks to the gear i bought. bike is totaled but im not ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. scared the shit out of me. I feel like such an idiot, but im alive thanks to the gear.

D1NO

Glad to hear your ok... That is always the best news :) :) :).. Your pinky must be doing ok then since youre already on the computer :P All the best...

MnMTriumph

no, steel pins. i think 2 in my left hand other than that just the small of my back hurts like hell. and alot of pride cuz im stupid. thank god for gear. but im alive ;D ;D ;D

yzinger

your bike sure put up a fight trying to get it onto the trailer ;) glad to hear you faired relatively well. Shows how much can change in just a split second. hopefully we will see you back on the track for next season!

zipbyu

It will hurt more before it will get better.  I saw all the jagged rocks you missed with your body while picking up your manguled mess up at lunch, though you may have hit some I didn"t hear.  It look like you got out easy with a broken pinky, looked like, how do you say in english, "certin death", ya that is it.  Look on the bright side you can get the track bike that you want.  It will be easer to take the conner with a 150 pound less bike.

A DRAGON

Yeah what he said. And Quit hammering yourself. We all make mistakes we feel like it was stupid. But sometimes we have to learn the hard way. Cut yourself some slack. You wouldn't stand for anyone else to talk to you that way. So give yourself some respect. You did make it this time. So now you know.  There you go.  Don't do it no MOE.
Happy to hear your doing well. Take some Advil and call it a day my friend and be Kool.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

com3

i'm pretty sure all of us track riders have, at one time or another, did something silly and paid the price for it.  i know i have!  you just learn from it and move on.   ;)

heal up, dude!

bfitforriding

Mike - Glad you are okay.  Alan and I were right behind you.  We have been worried and asking how you are.   Don't beat yourself up so bad (you did a good enough job of that yesterday).  Everyone starts somewhere and we learn from mistakes.  The important thing is that you are okay.   Sorry about the bike but glad it was that and not you.  Take care of yourself. 

Team Gorgonzola

How you say??...SH*T happens. Look at me I ran out gas (second time this season) and looked like a squid out there :D. Boy, I never heard the end of it and I am sure it will soon show up on the website ;)
Kidding aside, my Mama use to say :"what does'nt kill you make you stronger". So stop beating yourself up and just think of it as a learned lesson (it means you cannot crash on turn 1B anymore, just the on the other 22).
So keep your head up, you'll come back stronger than you've ever been ;)

ps I also experienced RFR from an horizontal point of view...TWICE!!
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

weavefish

Yea buddy dont sweat it :) sucked it happened to you. i crashed my first trackday.... although nowhere near yours but still a lesson learned. bikes can be fixed or replaced but your life you can never get back once you lose it. Heal quick hope to see you next season... dont let this keep you down :)

p.s. atleast you didnt run outta GAS!!!!! lol
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

com3

oh, hey, i almost forgot...  who forgot their jacket in the building?  i brought it home.. send me a PM or email or gimme a call or something. 

Adiggity

Thanks for posting up. Glad to hear your going to be ok. Keep your head up man, as everyone had said already, it happens to the best of us.  8)

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-