Main Menu

SSA Tack Day Oct 5th. Archived Post

Started by Admin CATZ, September 04, 2008, 10:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trent

There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

Adiggity

Quote from: Adiggity on September 12, 2008, 08:52:55 AM
  On the config, I believe it will be C, but I will confirm that and get back to you.

Yes it will be C config.

MnMTriumph

Quote from: Adiggity on September 12, 2008, 10:12:31 AM
Quote from: Adiggity on September 12, 2008, 08:52:55 AM
  On the config, I believe it will be C, but I will confirm that and get back to you.

Yes it will be C config.

thanks for the info on the water wetter. thats helpfull, and the config. Ya I cant wait I dont think Im gunna sleep the week befor THE DAY ;DLOL

MnMTriumph

Just bought my day  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D, I have also talked a few buddys into going as well I know of 2 prob 2 more for a total of 4 thay all have lots of track time.

MnMTriumph

Sorry to be a post maniac but can anyone tell me where to get the waver for rfr and the ssa one. Thanks

trent

They will have them at the track. Dont worry about it till you get there...
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

zipbyu

http://gotbluemilk.com/web080830/25/imagepages/image18.html

You do something like this, you sign a wavier upon entry and at the check in desk.

P.S. picture this was at miller

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

JENX!!!

weavefish

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

JENX!!!

karneybo

Just Won the free SSA track day at RFR and need some questions answered.  Tec. will there be a tec inspection before your able to ride (water wetter safty wire heatlh insureance) I know take off mirrors tape up lights but is there any more there that.  Does anyone have some leather riding pants (36 32) and good riding boots (9-9.5) that I can use for that day.
Carney

weavefish

yes there is tech. you do not have to have water wetter. not sure about health insurance. i still have those boots i am trying to sell lol you are welcome to use em. size 10.5
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

weavefish

com3

...just call my name and i'll be there, i'll be there....