Main Menu

RFR under construction, according to a Google search

Started by GreenMachine, March 21, 2014, 10:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Here's some second hand information and something I found that may back up what RFR is doing this year.  Rumor was there wasn't anything going on out there, perhaps closed for good.  But that may not be true. 

I found out yesterday there may be construction going on out there, a major upgrade in many of the track's amenity weaknesses. 

Then I did a Google search about any rebuilding and RFR and Google turned up a page I hadn't seen before.  <Link>

If anyone happens to drive by, please snap and post a picture.  I know there will be a lot of fascination, if this bears true.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

My source was unreliable.  The only thing that has changed out there has been what looks to be a quad dirt track on the right as you go in past the main gate.  I was able to ride all the way up to the road course and nothing has changed.  Well, except for a lot of tumbleweeds.  Place looks tidy enough, but no construction activity whatsoever.

That yellow thing in the center two pics is a kiddy slide.

The Website is offline.  :-[

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

NevadaWolf

This is encouraging...

http://www.fernley95aspeedway.com/team_precisiontrackdays_38.html

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
2014 Schedule

May 17th and 18th
June 14th and 15th
August 23rd and 24th
September 27th and 28th

For information about Team Precision Trackdays- Contact Ethan @ precisiontrackdays@gmail.com

GreenMachine

RedLeader

Ha. The only construction this year out there is on the website.

Although, I can vouch for there is now (as of the end of last season) a partially completed bathroom. I actually used it once, so it is a reality. It wasn't finished or officially open. but it does exist.
"Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track." -Justin Skalka