Main Menu

Big shout out to Instructor Dub!!

Started by GreenMachine, April 27, 2014, 08:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! ...for your wise and safe guidance around Thunderhill.  For getting me up to speed and lending your advice on proper corner entry.  And although I didn't apply that knowledge 100% in every corner, even by the end of the day, you instilled confidence in me that allowed me to ride faster and enjoy the experience, rather than fear it. :clap

My advice to future trackday riders; seek Dub out:thumbup

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

No problem. Glad you had a good day.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Team Gorgonzola

GM at a trackday?? What's the world coming too....??
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

GreenMachine

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on May 23, 2014, 11:33:43 PM
GM at a trackday?? What's the world coming too....??
I know!

One of my bucket list goals was to ride on the track with DR and TB5, because I just wanted those memories.  TB5's bike was broken and DR moved up to A group, so I didn't get to fulfill that goal.  It was still quite fun and I have to post up the video of Dub and myself in session 6 or 7 where he's toying with me around the track.  You can see a screen capture <here>.

I think it'll be my last trackday.  I've done all I've set out to do.  And those guys ride too fast for me.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.