Main Menu

Miller with Keigwin July 7,8 - have garage

Started by JeffW, June 13, 2012, 07:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffW

I am going to the Keigwin's track day at Miller on July 7,8. I've rented a day-garage and anyone is welcome to join me in the garage. I should be in East Day Garage #2. If you can't fine me there, look for my silver bmw 328 towing a white cbr600rr #59. I hope to see some of you out in Utah. -Jeff

onceayear

Jeff,

Just like last year, it will probably just be us. But I will be there. Tom Melendrez

Tahoebrian5

Man, I really wish I could go. Gonna be a great weekend. If it wasn't for my motogp trip later in the month I'd be there for sure.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

Oneup

Lisa and Mike Corcoran will be there.  I might show up on Sunday but I won't be riding.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

JeffW

Just a followup on the event. Chip and Tom shared the garage with me. Mike was there both days instructing and Greg showed up on Sunday to ride. We had good weather both days; it was sunny and dry and a bit hot at 90 degrees both days. The event had a low attendance with about 65 riders on Saturday and 55 on Sunday. The event was scheduled to be a two-group day with 30 minute sessions. Due to the low turnout we ran an open track both days; no groups, just go out and ride when you want. I definitely got my fill and came home tired. Nobody seems to know why the turnout was so low. For three years running (2008, 9, 10) we had some significant rain during the event. Last year it was dry both days. This year Lance moved the date of his Miller trackday from June to July, maybe hoping to get better weather. We got the weather, but not the riders. Folks definitely missed out on a good weekend.