Main Menu

this weekend in pics - 04.13.08

Started by com3, April 13, 2008, 06:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

com3

now that i'm "officially" a member, i'll go buckwild with my usual spattering of photos that i take... :D

here's a few pics from over this weekend...  no moto riding, sadly...just random.

CBR Dave

BORING.  No pics of me.  J/k  Great photo's Joe.  Glad to see your a member of SSA.

com3

i think the max pic width should be changed to 800px...  700 is too small!  plus, the forum resizes mypics incorrectly, thus making em look blotchy.  :(

Johnny

Joe great pictures!  I happen to be a big fan of yours and love photography!  Maybe you can give me some tips as an amatuer who loves snapping photos with my Nikon D80!

com3

Quote from: Johnny on April 13, 2008, 07:52:30 PM
Joe great pictures!  I happen to be a big fan of yours and love photography!  Maybe you can give me some tips as an amatuer who loves snapping photos with my Nikon D80!

methinks you need no help.  GREAT shots! 

n10sive

NICE photo's Johnny! Love the bubble pic!
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

yzinger

D80 is a great camera. I got the same thing... just stay away from pentax  :-\ when im not so tired I will post up some of my shots...nvm here they are.

a little photoshop...

russtman

CHANGE THE PICTURE FORMAT PLEASE ----to allow for more data. 

:-\
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

Adiggity

Quote from: com3 on April 13, 2008, 07:32:27 PM
i think the max pic width should be changed to 800px...  700 is too small!  plus, the forum resizes mypics incorrectly, thus making em look blotchy.  :(
My question is how do you guys get the pictures so big on your posts. Mine always say the picture is too big, so I have to shrink it to this

http://www.sierrasportbike.com/smf/index.php?topic=73.msg874#msg874

yzinger

I uploaded to photobucket, then copied the link to the thread.

n10sive

Quote from: Adiggity on April 14, 2008, 01:09:23 PM
Quote from: com3 on April 13, 2008, 07:32:27 PM
My question is how do you guys get the pictures so big on your posts. Mine always say the picture is too big, so I have to shrink it to this

Photobucket will also resize your pics for you when posting to boards.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Adiggity

com3

Quote from: Adiggity on April 14, 2008, 01:09:23 PM

i'm hotlinking pics from my seppes.com site, not uploading.  i typically hotlink 800x533px pics.  this forum isonly allowing 700x476 or something.

Admin CATZ

First off - yzinger nice pics  ;D The one of the front of the bike is nice!

To answer some questions:

I already increased the max kb size once. The size is more than adequate for web pics. I really do have a reason for doing this, I'm not just messing with you guys.

The site is set to 700 max width so that the layout of the site remains constant. This is a bike site not a photography site so it shouldn't really be a big deal if the photos are down sized by 100 pixels.

Hotlink all you want but please don't upload massive amounts of photos. I will know if you do  ::)

If you have any other questions or need help PM me  :)

com3

Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: php5

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 500
www.sierrasportbike.com
Tue Apr 15 15:50:16 2008
Apache/2.2.8

^keep trying to reply and keep getting this...