Main Menu

La Vecchia might be history!!

Started by Team Gorgonzola, February 18, 2010, 06:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

I don't know if I'd want to publicize a corrupt municipal government if I was negotiating a deal.

Let's form a human chain around the chiropractor one building to the west :D

Team Gorgonzola

I was joking about the plane license ???. As Justino says, there is a somewhat ambivalent approach to this, I could trash the RTC and the commissioners in the media and call foul (Atlantis) and maybe, I am very skeptical, I could stop it; but, I will have to negotiate with them at some point and I rather have them on my side than against it. I could park my Ducati in front of the building, the won't dare touch it!!!
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

jlavallee

Be it city, state or federal more government is not the answer. I hope you come out of this OK Alberto!

Justin

Highlander

Quote from: edmunsan on February 21, 2010, 09:04:57 AM
Quote from: Gangplank on February 20, 2010, 10:59:03 PM
Quote from: Highlander on February 20, 2010, 10:53:51 PM
When I checked around about the change it seems the Alantis is expanding towards Moana and needs the increased traffic to make it feasable to the bank. Sorry about that, money wins again.

hate to tell you but if that is the case then this whole thing is illegal. The Gov't cannot take private property for another's private use. It has to be taking of Private property for "public" use. Whin it happens there must be just compensation. There are recent Supreme Court cases that say you cannot take private and give or use fir other private gain. Just say'n
Right again Josh!

You guys do know who's relative is on the Reno City Council and how other such "issues" were skirted around somehow when Alantis needed it done. Thats all I'm going to say about it.
I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity.
E.A.Poe

RedLeader

Technically it would be for public use... its a road, not parking for the Atlantis. It would benefit the Atlantis greatly, and I'm almost 100% positive there has been some kind of lobbying from the Atlantis.. exchange of funds... "gifts of persuasion" if you will...
"Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track." -Justin Skalka

cmc2cat

:'( Still such a bummer. I hope that no matter what the outcome is, we will eventually have another La Vecchia to eat at and support. It's the only Italian place me and Luke will eat at.

MotoPutz

Quote from: cmc2cat on March 03, 2010, 11:22:54 PM
:'( Still such a bummer. I hope that no matter what the outcome is, we will eventually have another La Vecchia to eat at and support. It's the only Italian place me and Luke will eat at.

This is true!