Main Menu

to the SSA MX riders...

Started by yzinger, February 06, 2009, 04:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yzinger

So I am thinking about getting back into dirt riding, you know, to supplement my road skills ;-) How many people here ride dirt on a regular basis, or would be interested in going out if i get a bike? I havn't road in NV before, I had sold my bike before I moved here from CA. So any suggestions on good areas? I am fortunate enough to be a semi-good negotiator, and I am most likely going to be picking up a brand new white yz450f for 4900 Out The Door.

MotoPutz

Yo Yo, I'm down to ride with you any time... My schedule should be leveling out soon so I can have my weekends to ride!

cobra23

I have attempted to make a couple rides. Which make me a flake cause i missed em.

I live in Fernley, have an XR 600. I dont ride real fast, but still enjoy it. Crashing sucks. Many crashing stories from riding the woods in Eastern Washington in the 70's and 80's. We used to say "if the trees are blurry..your going fast enough, if you aint crashin, you aint tryin". I just dont need to go that fast anymore, but a good brisk pace now thats good for me.

Seems like most of the rides are on the West side of Reno, I would be in if they were easy to make. I'm usaully of on Fridays, and the weekends.

yzinger

sweet. sounds good guys. I am hopefully picking up the bike this week.

Yard Sale

yzinger

sounds good. I am ordering my bike on tues, so hopefully it will be here before the weekend