Main Menu

Roll Call - Bucks Lake 06/08/14

Started by GreenMachine, June 05, 2014, 02:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

I ended up hitting Ebbetts and Monitor Passes on Saturday, off to a BD party in Reno now. We'll have to get together for a ride someday soon Richman. I've been doing it more on Saturdays rather than Sundays, but look forward to doing a Sunday ride with the group soon.
Jimbo, another one of our regulars showed up last minute.  Guess who?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

288RR

Quote from: GreenMachine on June 08, 2014, 07:03:13 PM
Quote from: 288cbr on June 08, 2014, 06:23:18 PM
Thanks guy for the great ride today. I sure had a blast.   I have a new favorite road to add to the list. 
First rule of these rides, is we don't talk about these rides.  Second rule about these rides is we don't talk about these rides. ;D

If anybody asks?  Your favorite road is Wentworth Springs.  It too is a very good road and people will believe you.  They'll tell their friends and head that way. :evil
10-4   I mean I hated that ride, that road was the worst road I've been on.   

Did you go do a lap up to VC?

GreenMachine

:rotflmao

Are you kidding, my legs are toast after today.  I don't think they recovered from yesterday.  It was only my third cycling ride and a lot of hill climbing.  They kind of felt like the pizza place.  I was headed over to Quick Stop.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

GreenMachine

Damn!  I'm feeling like a 71 y.o. man.

I need a nap.

288RR

Quote from: GreenMachine on June 08, 2014, 07:41:42 PM
Damn!  I'm feeling like a 71 y.o. man.

I need a nap.

I need one too. The heat just took it all out of me

dub

What? The pizza factory in Quincy burnt down?!
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

288RR

That's what we were told at subway up

GreenMachine

Quote from: 288cbr on June 08, 2014, 07:42:28 PM
I need one too. The heat just took it all out of me
I blame the subway sliced Turkey.

I've lost 8 pounds since Friday. 

I'd like to lose another 20.  Guess I'll be heading over to the valley today.    :cuckoo

RichVee4

Maybe your on to a new weight loss fad, wearing full leathers in 100 heat while exercising.   Your own personal sauna.
Live long and prosper \V/

RichVee4

Daniel and myself in the booming town of ???. Somewhere on bucks lake road.
Live long and prosper \V/