Main Menu

More website issue

Started by MotoPutz, June 09, 2008, 11:21:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoPutz

Ok, so I spent some time talking with Charter over the weekend trying to get them to resolve the issue that some people can't login to the site and after much time with tech support they finally snub there nose and said "we dont support single site issues". So my workmate and I have been talking and I have tested using a proxy server to get into the site and this works just fine. www.bywhat.com seems to be a clean proxy site. You just type in www.sierrasportbike.com into the URL bar on the site. You can leave all the option defaulted. This should get you working on the site.

Bigcat

Putz, YOU ARE THE MAN...Finally a solution that works for me. Let me be the first to thank you for all the hard work.

John

nv919

I have a great solution as well. Get rid of Charter ;D

MotoPutz

I am using the issue as well right, as my computer isn't working right now... I am still trying to get Charter to fix it right. JBeam that signed up today is my charter friend. Let me as though, do you live on the north side of town John?

Resistor

Sweet.  Good to see John is finally on the message board!
2005 GSXR-600

Adiggity

Quote from: nv919 on June 09, 2008, 06:54:42 PM
I have a great solution as well. Get rid of Charter ;D
Yeah, especially after their response. Why would you stay?! They won't work on single site issues? Are you f-ing kidding me? They will take single checks though right?  ::) I'd be out! Even out here in BFE Fallabama I don't have any issues. Pretty sad when CC Communications has better service than Charter.