Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

track day

Started by mikey, June 08, 2008, 08:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

hello everyone it was great to see all

ducati brothers
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

CBR Dave

I had a blast.  Weather was awesome  and I had a lot of fun riding with everyone.  Big thanks to Jerome for putting together the track day.  Thanks Alan,Beth and all the others that worked all day so we could have fun.  See everyone at the next one.

Joe, as always great pics.
src="http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd26/CBR1000Dave/IMG_2748.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

n10sive

Dave, looked at the pix...HOW THE HELL YOU GET DOWN THERE SO FAR! LOL
Holly Molly! you drag ELBOW!  :D

Joe got some awesome shots of you.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

CBR Dave

Its the camera angle.   ;D
Where were you and karen.  Though for sure you track junkies would be there. :D

n10sive

Well...I'm up in Portland at the moment (riding the bike to Tacoma and back)...and Karin is back home keeping all the animals fed. We wanted to be there. She won a free trackday at the last bike night so I'm sure she'll be chomping at the bit at the next one! :)

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

reno240sx

This was my first trackday and I had a blast! Everyone was so nice and helpful. Thank you Justin and Alan for showing me some things. I can't wait for the next one!  ;D

Peter

Justin

Peter, you're welcome!  I have a bunch of people to thank, too.  CBR Dave past me and then slowed down after sniping me for a while (unbeknownst to me)  and i said "holy crap, he's showing me some stuff!"  It was really cool to pick up, in a few minutes, what would otherwise take me multiple track days.  Thanks.   Also, Greg, aka "oneup" made me ELEVEN SECONDS FASTER per lap.  To watch someone who flows like water made something click.  Greg wasted countless laps so I could poach his lap timer.  Thanks bro... on to thunderhill and beyond

A DRAGON

Good Job Guys. Thanks for your commitment to the club. Your just making us better and we will be better.  Our Next day is July 27th. The weekend after MotoGP.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Resistor

WOW... eleven seconds faster is a huge jump.  Good job  8)
2005 GSXR-600

Justin

Quote from: Resistor on June 10, 2008, 10:28:16 AM
WOW... eleven seconds faster is a huge jump.  Good job  8)
I know!  I am no longer late for work, now!

Yard Sale

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. I've been picking up about four or five seconds per weekend on the 250, until this  weekend with the 600 when I picked up only two seconds. (Probably reached diminishing returns.)

Tires are wearing more, brakes are fading, headshake is appearing, and suspension is protesting.

JENX!!!

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 10, 2008, 01:43:48 AM
Our Next day is July 27th. The weekend after MotoGP.

SSA track day on the 27th? :o
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Adiggity

Quote from: Justino on June 10, 2008, 12:17:31 AM
Also, Greg, aka "oneup" made me ELEVEN SECONDS FASTER per lap.  To watch someone who flows like water made something click.  Greg wasted countless laps so I could poach his lap timer.  Thanks bro... on to thunderhill and beyond
Good job Justin! That is quite a jump. Keep it up man.

POSER 511

THANK'S TO EVERYONE FOR PUTTING THAT TOGETHER IT WAS OWSOME. I AM A NEW MEMBER HAVING A GREAT TIME. I PLAN ON RIDING TO ICEHOUSE/ WENTWORTH ON SUNDAY ANYBODY HAVE AN IDEA WHAT TIME YOU WILL REATCH ICEHOUSE RD. I PLAN ON MEETING UP THERE I WILL BE RIDING FROM PLACERVILLE.

CBR Dave

Quote from: Justino on June 10, 2008, 12:17:31 AM
Peter, you're welcome!  I have a bunch of people to thank, too.  CBR Dave past me and then slowed down after sniping me for a while (unbeknownst to me)  and i said "holy crap, he's showing me some stuff!"  It was really cool to pick up, in a few minutes, what would otherwise take me multiple track days.  Thanks.   Also, Greg, aka "oneup" made me ELEVEN SECONDS FASTER per lap.  To watch someone who flows like water made something click.  Greg wasted countless laps so I could poach his lap timer.  Thanks bro... on to thunderhill and beyond

You looked good out there.  Next time we can spend more time working on your lines if you want.