Main Menu

Backin'it in!!

Started by Team Gorgonzola, June 04, 2008, 04:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Check these guys....slipper clutch anybody?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjCJj2um6F0&NR=1[url]

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

JENX!!!

thas was some sweet riding....looks like a drift contest!!!
second video is just INSANE!!!! love it tho. ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Yard Sale

Re; Pacific track

Backing it into the straight, maybe, but they are getting everything back in shape for the turn in.

There was a guy Sunday who backed it into turn 12 right in front of me. Awesome.

Re: La otra cara de Herrero's Motor

And that was just the C group!

smoothduc

Thanks Alberto, that was soo cool.

weavefish

those guys in the second video have too much time and money lol
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

mase

that shit is just crazey fun lookin.
Sean Mason

yzinger

eh, I can do that... and smoke the cigi! ahahaha

POSER 511

THAT WAS KILLER I HAVE BEEN PRACTICING THAT ON THE SUPERMOTO.

Adiggity

Quote from: scotinexcile on June 05, 2008, 07:45:49 AM
Technique question

Are they just using the throttle to slide the back end or are they using the rear brake to slide it? or a combination of both?

My guess would be either a little rear brake, or they are down shifting and using the engine braking to slow the tire, while hard on the brakes. When you are braking real hard and down shifting, once you start your turn in the rear will step out a little and you can control the slide with the clutch.

CBR Dave

My guess would be either a little rear brake, or they are down shifting and using the engine braking to slow the tire, while hard on the brakes. When you are braking real hard and down shifting, once you start your turn in the rear will step out a little and you can control the slide with the clutch.
[/quote]

+1