Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

track help

Started by DILIS, June 01, 2008, 11:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DILIS

hi,im not able to ride on track day.but would like to help anyone out.i can ride out and help,or if another vehicle is needed i have a yukon to drive out.let me know as im new to your club and havent meet any of you yet. 8)

JENX!!!

SWEET!!! ;D.....should still be a fun day for you.....see you there!!!
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Oneup

Welcome to the club.  We can definitely use your help on Sunday.  I think we will be having a meeting before the trackday to discuss what is needed and how the day is going to go.  Keep watching and someone will post up about the meeting.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Adiggity

Hey DILIS! That is very cool of you to offer your help. We can definitely use it. There will be a meeting this Friday evening around 7 or 8pm. We haven't decided where it is going to be for sure yet, but keep checking the forum to see where it will be. Unfortunately I will not be there to help y'all this weekend because I have a race in Utah, but it should be a very fun day.

Oh, and welcome to the club!

Andy  :)

JENX!!!

Good luck on your race man...., about how far is that racetrack from here anyways? track looks AWSOME from the tv., I like the AMA course better than the WSBK tho.
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Adiggity

Quote from: JENX!!! on June 02, 2008, 08:54:12 AM
Good luck on your race man...., about how far is that racetrack from here anyways? track looks AWSOME from the tv., I like the AMA course better than the WSBK tho.
Thanks man. Should be fun. We are doing a 6 hour endurance race. Unfortunately we only get to run the "perimeter course". Same one WSBK was running. And yes, the track is awesome in every way. It is, by far, the best track and facility that I've been to. It is about 7 or 8 hours from Fallon towing the hauler. You could probably make it in 6 if you weren't towing or making a bunch of stops. (75mph speed limit the whole way, means you can do just over 80 without any problems)

Johnny

Welcome aboard Dilis!  I've always been proud being part of the friendly SSA club.  Looking forward to riding with you this season whether its track or the street.

DILIS

hi,thanks for the info,and ill be at the meeting.got some fractured verts and a smashed disc im getting over so i can only ride about 100 miles.see for a hundred though!!

Team Gorgonzola

We can always use extra help at trackdays. Welcome to the club.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-