Main Menu

Won't you be my FRIEND?

Started by Admin CATZ, April 15, 2010, 04:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin CATZ

Yo facebookers out there sign up as a fan of BVH

http://www.facebook.com/bigvalleyhonda

You guys are so Awesome! Really man, if any other club was more awesome, it would be like dejavoo. OK I think I had too much caffine today :)

youngster775

must've got you some of that FREE starbucks today! and I'm already a fan, so quit sweatin' me!  ;D
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

99 900ss duc

i dont do facespace or mybook or twitspace or whatever the latest and greatest is

GreenMachine

Quote from: XXXXL on April 15, 2010, 10:21:47 PM
i dont do facespace or mybook or twitspace or whatever the latest and greatest is
What!?  Get with the times dude or get left behind.  You can't be great if you aren't part of the great crowd.  I want to be great. 

Start by locating these companies online on the WWF.  Goggle turned up Twitspace, Myface, Booker or Booger  :-[ or Blooper  :-\ or something like that.  Done.  List complete.  Oh and Utork.  That's all of them.  Oh and Yonoo, Yahoo's new...  Now where did it go?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

wills

Quote from: GreenMachine on April 15, 2010, 11:44:53 PM
Quote from: XXXXL on April 15, 2010, 10:21:47 PM
What!?  Get with the times dude or get left behind.  You can't be great if you aren't part of the great crowd.  I want to be great. 

Start by locating these companies online on the WWF.  Goggle turned up Twitspace, Myface, Booker or Booger  :-[ or Blooper  :-\ or something like that.  Done.  List complete.  Oh and Utork.  That's all of them.  Oh and Yonoo, Yahoo's new...  Now where did it go?

You funny, make me GOOGLE alot!
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East