Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Hey guy's.

Started by Nesquik, September 10, 2009, 09:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wills

Visit every dealer and sit on any bike you are interested in. Then do some research on the bike, as you know the internet is a wealth of info. Also consider buying one with a year or two age, and you will cut the price considerably...not to mention saving 7+% tax. ;) You have all winter, but the best deals are when it's cold outside. I have bought 4 bikes this way and literally paid for the four used bikes the price you would pay for two new.
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

Nesquik

Yea thats why im intrested in a 2007  ;D Thanks for the advice!

Nesquik

Wills, you're bike looks familiar do you live in spanish springs?

Timex

Hey Nesquik..I live in Spanish Springs.  I have an 07 R1 which I know isn't something your looking for.  But I can show you a couple cheap mods. you can do (including lowering) to get a potential bike to your liking.   Your welcome to come by anytime...

Nesquik

I'll have to hit you up on that offer after i get my bike man  ;D thanks. Yea that would be awesome if i could lower an r6 to my likeings! If i could get the seat height down to 31.9 inches from the 33.5 inches it is now.. that would be great.

Justin

that can definitely be done.

Nesquik

Quote from: Justino on September 12, 2009, 05:55:03 PM
that can definitely be done.

Sweeeet, I actually saw a blue R6 screaming down Pyramid today when I was on my way to Michaels to turn in my job app *crosses fingers* gave me goose bumps  :P then saw another on La Posada made me want one even more  :'(

Timex

Not a problem....Welcome to the club..You'll find alot of great people here, and always willing to help.  Especially when you decide to take your bike to the track.  There are alot of seasoned track pros here, and they are always looking to help someone new to the sport.

Nesquik

Thanks! Ive already noticed how great you guy's are.. Beginning to really like it here too. I don't really get excited about much and I'm extremely excited about getting my bike and meeting you guy's.

Nesquik

Here's my bike guy's.

2003 YZ250F

MotoPutz

Four-stroke...  Boooo

Nesquik

Rick Bay (BRA)

Time for a street bike now...

Nesquik

n10sive

keep both if you can. Few guys move over to the dirt here in the winter and go riding all the time.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike