Main Menu

SSA Hangout on Tue...

Started by YSR 50 Man, July 26, 2009, 10:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YSR 50 Man

I know you guys habg out Tue's eveings at some Italian place in Reno, was wondering if I could get the address and time? I would like to stop by and say hi.

Thanks

yzinger

The SW corner of S Virginia and Moana. The place is called La Vecchias (Can't Remember how to spell it! Sorry Alberto) Raffle is at 8pm, I think it starts at 630. I get there around 730

Justin

Come at 6:30ish if you want to spend time around like minded people and grab some great food, too!   

trogdor

Cool, hope to get a chance to stop by.

YSR 50 Man

Thanks, I will stop by Tue and check out the food and peeps.

99 900ss duc

we also have a bike nite in gardnerville on monday nights @ 6pm at the new rancho grande mexican restaurant on hwy 395 just past jt basque and sharkeys

YSR 50 Man

Quote from: 99 900ss duc on July 27, 2009, 06:24:27 AM
we also have a bike nite in gardnerville on monday nights @ 6pm at the new rancho grande mexican restaurant on hwy 395 just past jt basque and sharkeys

Would love to come out there as well, but I think it might be a little far for my YSR50 ;D . Just got the motor broken in and want to take it easy for a little bit before I start spanking it around town.

A DRAGON

Hey YSR Boy. It's that UPS guy. Cool to see you found us. Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750