Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Sac-town

Started by yzinger, May 09, 2009, 01:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yzinger

I accidently deleted my thread for a couple hrs ago. Is anyone going to or from sacramento area over the next day or so? I found exhaust I want in Roseville but have no spare time to go get it. I have not paid for it yet, so I can either give you money if you are going down there, or COD when you get back. Let me know. thanks

A DRAGON

What's that number for the junk yard? I need a stock Exhaust for my 2004 750.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

Quote from: A DRAGON on May 11, 2009, 10:27:39 AM
What's that number for the junk yard? I need a stock Exhaust for my 2004 750.
J, did you ask Zoran? He may have one. I can ask Dan Sewell too. We can probably find you one.

yzinger, we are going to a trackday at Infineon Wednesday. We will be going though Sac late Tuesday evening and coming back through late on Wednesday. How late are they open?

yzinger

uh, it is a private seller, I am not sure where jerome got the idea of a junk yard. I think he posted in the wrong thread :o :o anywho, if you can pull this for me it would be splendid. you can call me at work 328-6348 or tommorow on my cell 848-8561

A DRAGON

My Bad sorry  :-[ No disrespect intended. I know there's a Salvage yard in Sacramento. I just assumed that's where you were getting your Exhaust.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

yzinger

its okay jerome, I think I can find it in my heart somewhere to forgive you  ;D ;D ;D

MotoPutz

Make him think your mad at him, maybe he will give you a free t-shirt...

Adiggity

Quote from: yzinger on May 11, 2009, 04:48:58 PM
uh, it is a private seller, I am not sure where jerome got the idea of a junk yard. I think he posted in the wrong thread :o :o anywho, if you can pull this for me it would be splendid. you can call me at work 328-6348 or tommorow on my cell 848-8561
Sorry man. I didn't see this message before we left. Did you end up finding someone to pick it up?

yzinger

No, I still need to get it. So if anyone else is going let me know!

repsol71

I am headed to Reno Sunday? Does that help? I am working today (Sat), I live in Folsom
I am always ready to rip!!!

Rick Bay (BRA)

Hey Jason I'm going to Laguna on Monday. I'm going to take Freeway 80. If you want I can stop somewhere in Roseville to get it for you. Let me know if that helps.

yzinger

Thanks for the offers but the guy is going to deliver for 50 bucks! It would cost me more then that in gas to head over there. Thanks to all who 'applied'!