Main Menu

I will show someone how to repair fiberglass fairings

Started by zipbyu, September 11, 2008, 04:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zipbyu

I am in the middle of painting/repair Jeromes fairings. He donnated this rear fender to the cause.   I can show someone hands on how to repair it or if anyone needs practice.  I will be doing work on it this weekend 12,13,14th also in the evenings during the week.  I can also  show sanding and primer techniques as I prep and paint Jeromes gsxr.  I might post some pic.  You can reach me at 830-8512 or myronbergstrom@aol.com or this site.
    This is a cool new addition to the site.
myron

weavefish

ever thought about video taping some of your tips/techniques and posting them? maybe we can work something out. i can edit it and make it look pretty good.
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

zipbyu

For a small price......ha ha,  no their would be better videos out there then my side hobbie. I use to do the  custom subwofer boxes and amp racks, so race bikes are a snap.   On street bike people are to picky and I would be too.  I only do this for fun.  Forget the headache, painters make little money for that.  If a race bike is just painted it looks good, right.  So I have a good time doing it.   

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

zipbyu

Primmer, wet sanding, paint, clear coat this weekend if anyone wants to learn how.  You could bring your part too....

zipbyu

I can paint the inside of your shield and save you many of cents....

A DRAGON

Myron my fairings look great. I have them in my house so I can admire them. A few lettle inperfections, nothing to be worried about. I would have had trouble finding them if you hadn't have told me where they are. Thanks again for treating my bike like you would yours.
Jerome W/SSA
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Raingang

boring old signature.

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

The Turn Burgler

Thanks for the plug rainman.  I have nothing now, but I have a feeling soon.

Oneup

02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-