Main Menu

Work stand and ramp. CBR1000rr rear wheel and new power 2CT

Started by Wilde Racing, September 20, 2010, 07:28:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilde Racing

I'm getting out of the bike hobby at the moment and I have NO room for this stuff. The ramp and stand go together as the ramp attaches to the stand to "load" the bike.

The stand doubles as a tailgate extender but I havent made a way to attach it as such. The ramp is arched and has two places to attach straps to the truck.

The ramp is painted now....

The stand makes working on your bike WAY WAY easier. a-side from lifting up so you dont have to bent over, it also attaches to the bike using straps to the fork tubes or clipons using adjustable arms, or a solid rod sliding threw the swing arm pivot hole. Once the bike is attached in this manner you can easily work on ether end of the bike with no other support. the stand has wheels so you can roll it to the corner with the bike on it when you are not working on it....

The stand is not finished, it needs the welds ground down and some paint....

Adjustable arms (pictured during the build process)

You use a floor jack to lift the bike threw the swing arm pivot.

Here is a shot of the ramp attached to the stand...

I would like $500 for the stand and ramp as I have A LOT of time in both...

04-07 CBR1000rr rear wheel and tire mounted and balanced $300

Thanks guys, Sad to say I wont be around much anymore, my new project, twin turbo 69 dodge charger will be taking all my time, and money...
05 CBR 1000rr

Wilde Racing

Please make offers on this stuff, I need it out of my way....
05 CBR 1000rr

Scott

I would love to have this but as of now i do not have a garage to put it in  :'(
GSX-R600

Wilde Racing

Any offers? I need this stuff out of my way. The stand make any time of bike maintenance a real enjoyable experience....
05 CBR 1000rr