Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

SSA at RFR videos

Started by XIII, October 03, 2009, 02:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

zipbyu

The unknowen person in the first vid. following sid 2nd session(first vid. on topic)part 1 on the back strait is Putz.  You were going too fast to realize.  He was towing youngerster.

Team Gorgonzola

I was talking about the GO PRO HD with Andrei on Tue. Maybe we can all  (3 or 4 of us) pitch in and buy one.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

rick07r6

^ I would be willing to pitch in for the HD one, be nice to get some quality video of our sessions. I wonder if it is wide angle like the other one?

JENX!!!

HERO is the wide angle version. this is the HERO HD. so yes it is wide angled. ;D

XIII

Quote from: JENX!!! on October 08, 2009, 06:15:40 PM
HERO is the wide angle version. this is the HERO HD. so yes it is wide angled. ;D

Yo, I've got another session loaded up. You wanna add your own annotations on this one? I can send you a link so you can edit it too.

JENX!!!

Go ahead bro....ur better at it. ;D, my videos are plain.

XIII

JENX!!!

SWEET!!! thanks andrei., those are good.

XIII

^do you remember which session that was? :-\

MotoPutz

Before 11am, I was running the pit...

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-