Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

SSA at RFR videos

Started by XIII, October 03, 2009, 02:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XIII

XIII

added annotations to 2nd video and edited a few parts of the 1st vid. You can turn off the annotations if you wish to just watch.

JENX!!!

Awsome!!!! thanks Andrei., I really enjoy the little notes., they make the video soo much more fun to watch.... I love yout turbo/NOS front straight speed. HEHEHEHE. ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

XIII

Quote from: JENX!!! on October 03, 2009, 05:33:31 PM
Awsome!!!! thanks Andrei., I really enjoy the little notes., they make the video soo much more fun to watch.... I love yout turbo/NOS front straight speed. HEHEHEHE. ;D

Finished 2nd vid annotations. Remember, you can turn those off if you wish.

Sid: I made the effort to make it interesting to ya. Glad you enjoyed them. The others think it's annoying but hey, it's your vid. I'm currently uploading the last session. 

Yard Sale

That pass on the front straight from way behind was ridiculous. You must have the juice bottle hidden somewhere.

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

youngster775

man, great vid!!!! and thanks for the extra room ;D.... next track day Im gonna go faster so I can play a longer part in the movie!!! ;) thanks
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

n10sive

you already moved to B group Paul? Wow....I need coordinated leathers for my bike if it helps do that! LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Justin

Quote from: KazeXIII on October 03, 2009, 06:39:22 PM

Sid: I made the effort to make it interesting to ya. Glad you enjoyed them. The others think it's annoying but hey, it's your vid. I'm currently uploading the last session. 
Not annoying at all.  Cool videos!

n10sive

saw this video on youtube. It's SCR w/PTT in september but it is a really nicely done video of RFR. Worth showing here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcQzUfLNPAA
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

youngster775

Quote from: n10sive on October 04, 2009, 08:25:43 AM
you already moved to B group Paul? Wow....I need coordinated leathers for my bike if it helps do that! LOL

yes dale, the leathers alone shaved like 30 seconds a lap... unbelievable what color can do! Im trying to buy some blue boots next, that should put me in A  ;D ;D ;D

XIII

Quote from: Yard Sale on October 03, 2009, 09:42:06 PM
That pass on the front straight from way behind was ridiculous. You must have the juice bottle hidden somewhere.

8) You are welcome to inspect my bike if you want... ;D

Quote from: youngster775 on October 04, 2009, 12:34:09 AM
man, great vid!!!! and thanks for the extra room ;D.... next track day Im gonna go faster so I can play a longer part in the movie!!! ;) thanks

No rush. You'll get there but don't forego the time spent with the people in the same group. It comes in stages but the experience in each is irreplaceable.

Quote from: Justino on October 04, 2009, 09:01:20 AM
Quote from: KazeXIII on October 03, 2009, 06:39:22 PM

Not annoying at all.  Cool videos!

Glad you enjoyed em too  ;D. It's fun following you guys. Maybe next time I won't restrain my throttle hand and make more passes. I really need my own go pro so I can film more of you peeps.

Quote from: youngster775 on October 04, 2009, 11:49:31 AM
Quote from: n10sive on October 04, 2009, 08:25:43 AM

yes dale, the leathers alone shaved like 30 seconds a lap... unbelievable what color can do! Im trying to buy some blue boots next, that should put me in A  ;D ;D ;D

No, what you need next is to stitch your last name/nickname on the back. That will make you faster for sure! lol

youngster775

No, what you need next is to stitch your last name/nickname on the back. That will make you faster for sure! lol
[/quote]Im working on it! ;D

rick07r6

Andrei, you are right about the go pro comment, i think it would be awesome if all of us  had one and could watch the sessions from several angles, that would be awesome. i guarantee i will have one next season, i expect you too as well  :D