Main Menu

Sep 26th & 27th SSA Track Days

Started by Rick Bay (BRA), September 08, 2009, 10:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Wow!!!! Now that's a guy riding a bike. Nice Pic.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justin

I wanted to thank everyone for participating in a really fun weekend.
Everyone made it great.   
Fun, friendship, and speed.     
What an excellent combination!!!

Rick Bay (BRA)

I want to say thanks everyone in the manager group and instructors for doing a big and nice event this weekend for us. :)
I had the funniest great time in Fernley ever.  :D

Special thanks for Alan and Andy who helped me to get my confidence back. Andy you’re the men!! ;)
Titania had good time on the track too!! She loved been on hot track!! Now I’m worried if she wants to have her own bike…  :P

Thanks Justino and Putz for putting the MotoGP movie for us Saturday night.

Thanks Justin, Chip and Casey for talking about the % of weight on the back and front of the bike on turns and braking moments.

The weather was perfect, lunch time and barbecue was awesome. Thanks Jerome, Regina, Paul and Kim for the foods.

Seriously I won’t forget this weekend…

Thanks again SSA!!!
;D ;D ;D

knucklehead

A great big thanks to everyone for supporting my brother-in-law Doug in his time of need! You guys rock! The most picture perfect start I have ever seen from our SSA racers, cheers to all of you and thank you. Jerome, you are the man! And once again, thank you very much! Justin.
When in doubt....

Adiggity

Right on guys and girls! I'm glad everyone had a good weekend. That is what it is all about. It's great having people that are so willing to learn. Good job to all of you. I saw major improvements from every single rider I worked with. Even if I didn't get a chance to tell you, you all did very well. Keep it up boys and girls.  :)

calreef18

Thanks for a great time, you guys do a great job at making the event organized and fun.

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Justino on September 27, 2009, 08:51:15 PM
I wanted to thank everyone for participating in a really fun weekend.
Everyone made it great.   
Fun, friendship, and speed.     
What an excellent combination!!!

As I am riding out the pits, at the end of the day, here comes Justino:"make it a fun and safe day". So on my very last session I had fun, but toned it down a bit and had just as much fun bring it home safe. You're pretty wise for a spring chicken!! Thanks amico!! ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

whiskytango

Thanx all SSA.  I need to win the lottery so I can make sure I never missing an event with all of you. 

The 12ish minutes of the benift "race" was one of the greastest of my life and I would pay 5 times that... Good luck and stay STRONG
CHAINDRIVEN

rick07r6

Excellent weekend guys. Had lots of fun tearing it up with andrei, sid, justino, and alberto

D1NO

Glad to hear everybody had a fun and safe weekend... ;D

ellis44n

What a great track day!!! i learned alot and really enjoyed the "sprint race" (even if i got my a$$ handed to me) ;) and hope this helped a good cause. thanks everyone :)

Playa Shark

Thanks to everyone who made this a great weekend, especially Jerome, Regina and John.  I had a fantastic time even if the family wasn't as stoked as their hubby/daddy.  Here is a pic from 4theriders of how not to ride, with me as the example. :-[

Hopefully, with some more help from y'all next season I will improve.  Definitely looking forward to it.

paul

youngster775

Oh yeah!!!! ;D what a great time! I felt much better! gotta give the credit to all you guys that helped me out, what patience you have! ;) thanks to ALL OF YOU IN SSA! to many names to list! :) 8) :)
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

A DRAGON

Words are hard to express how good I feel watching everyone having a great time. I think I only rode for about 3 to 4 Sessions on Saturday. It was well worth it to watch all of you having a great time.

Thanks to Regina. All the fruit and breakfast was outstanding. You put a lot of time into it Friday Night. I know you were really tired. Thanks for doing all of that for us.

Scarlet and Cory your so accommodating to everyone. Thank you for filling our tummies with good healthy food. I really loved the Jello.

All you turn works were great. You really made it wonderful for us. Thanks.

RFR thanks for believing in what were trying to do. I hope your around for a long time.

Not to forget all who paid their hard earned money. I hope you felt you got your monies worth. I did what I thought was right. Thank you for making it all possible. With out you we could not do this like were doing it.

I really had a great time this weekend. Even though my truck quit. I was also tired beyond belief.
Thanks again to all.  YOUR THE SSA I WANT TO BE A PART OF.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750