Started by Rick Bay (BRA), September 08, 2009, 10:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whiskytango

CHAINDRIVEN

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Adiggity on September 09, 2009, 08:26:22 AM
Good for you Rick! Congrats buddy.  :)
Thanks Andy...  ;D ;D
You're going there this time, aren't you?

Rick Bay (BRA)

Justin

Quote from: whiskytango on September 11, 2009, 05:57:11 PM
Yo 3stripes this helped me ALOT for my 1st T.day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58dugFSzJ2Y&feature=PlayList&p=69524E34AEEB2713&index=0&playnext=1
:P
+1   I learn new tracks by you tube.
You are watching some of our best intructors, Steve(white) and Eddie (green) who both know the "quick way" around.  It's filmed by YardSale/Eric who really knows the track very well.
It takes a day to really get an idea of where the track goes, because it's a long track with a lot more turns than most (all)
Same configuration both days. 
See you there,
Justin

Adiggity

Playa Shark

Didn't know exactly where to post this, but figured I would ask here.  I just signed up for both the 26th and 27th.  I wanted to bring my toy hauler and wondered the rules and regs re: early entry on Friday night and staying over on Saturday.  Not sure how I am going to work it but I wanted to know my options. Thanks.

paul

whiskytango

We also have a crew going in a white trash rig on Friday night.  RFR is really good about that just go out and grab a spot.  You will probably see Danny he the dude in the crysler sedan running things daily out there.  they are always expecting us to come out and camp so just explain your there with SSA and set up shop...
CHAINDRIVEN

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Playa Shark on September 18, 2009, 02:24:29 PM
Didn't know exactly where to post this, but figured I would ask here.  I just signed up for both the 26th and 27th.  I wanted to bring my toy hauler and wondered the rules and regs re: early entry on Friday night and staying over on Saturday.  Not sure how I am going to work it but I wanted to know my options. Thanks.

paul

Yeah Paul. Like "whiskytango" said just tell the guys at the track you're there for the SSA Track day. If you get there late sometimes the gates are closed but probably the lockers are unlocked.
I'll see you at the track. 8) 8) 8)

albend

The same thing as last time happened again. It did not give me a confirmation for the purchase except the paypal receipt. hopefully it works out like it did last trackday. 

n10sive

if anyone is having trouble with the site again, hit "REFRESH" or the back button. You'll be asked to log into PAYPAL again. After you reenter your username and password, you'll be taken to the receipt page automatically again so you can print it out.

For some reason, the site is dropping the login and that is what is causing the error. I passed this info on to the site admin last trackday. Hopefully he'll be able to find it since it is kind of a flaky error.

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

calreef18

Sup y'all, thanks for the free t-day and I will see you all Saturday night/sunday. Hopefully I can get a tow from some of you to find the fast way around the track  ;D

MotoPutz

I KNOW that won't be a problem. Just let us know who you are at reg and we will get you hooked up with an instructor who can find you a great line.

racercosmo

I'd like to make it up there, but I'm riding at Thunderhill on Saturday, so I can't say I'll be up for riding after driving 250 miles, after riding for a day.

n10sive

welcome to the SSA Rich!!

Glad to see you here.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

racercosmo

Thanks Dale.  Do you guys have another day coming up this year?