I'm 100% in, and I can't wait for the races
and the track day that follows.
Lets make it a big SSA event.
Come on you all!!!!!!
"You start the game of life with a full pot o' luck and an empty pot
o' experience... The object is to fill the pot of experience before you
empty the pot of luck."

cobra23

Mr Dr1150 and I have campspots right next to each other so we can have all kinds of room to have fun you know the simple stuff like Ice tea, folding chairs and the occasional empty ten gallon race fuel barrel exploding 50 feet into the air.

Oh never mind that was a Spokane Raceway park WMRRA event.

For the record: No animals were harmed, and no alcoholic beverages involved.

Lets go!!!

A DRAGON

I think I should be able to make that one.   

Keigwin's is the 2nd weekend in June.  I'm off to Mexico on the 9th.  I have to miss it again this year.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Dave, Ted and Dragon, I WILL BE THERE!!!
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

stimacsays

I wont know if I can get off work yet? Wont know till a week before the race. >:(Makes it hard to get pre-registered for the trackday.

Will be at the GP though. And still need a camp spot. Just saying?

Team Gorgonzola

Ted, you MUST make it, I see you but once a year (and that goes for your beautiful wife too). I really want to ride with you but...not in the rain ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

stimacsays

I will do my best...

The only way I can stay ahead of you is if its raining, so its not all bad. ;D

Looks like we will stay in Reno for 3 days after the GP. Planing to take my Aussi friend to eat at your place. Oh, and my  beautiful wife too. She thinks your a cool cat BTW.
Also hope to do a test & tune day with them at RFR before they fly home. Or find a trackday at TH or Miller?

Team Gorgonzola

Shoot me the dates and I'll find a T-Hill day were we can all ride together.  ;D
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Count Me in for that to Alberto :clap   I'm not spending any money at RFR. 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rick Bay (BRA)

Hey Guys I think I'm in too.

Also I have a question. Do you guys know if they need voluntaries worker like last year? I'd like to work in the event as a flagger, then track day after. Please, let me know it's gonna be my vacation. No Brazil for me yet.... :disco

Thank you!

Team Gorgonzola

Ted to the thread...Ted to the thread!!

He knows.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

cobra23

Hey Hey,

I don't know about the volunteer thing, I do know Miller organizes the flaggers, i B.S. with them whilst drinkin me beer.

There is a guy named Derek, who seems to remember me by first name, he helps me on the phone with the camping circus, cause you know i am the guy moving me site all over cause the brother in law, or DR1150 is coming and I want to be a pain and move us all closer.

Anyway Derek will certainly know how to get you hooked up, and I know they were almost short on people the first year I was there. They're gonna want  you to wear all white, and they give the guys breaks to walk through the pits and all that.

Derek:
435-277-7223.

An operator will answer, then ask for Derek, he is sharp and always knows what is going on.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Thanks very much guys. I'm gonna call Derek right now. I'll let you guys know later.
:flagSSA

Rick Bay (BRA)

Hey guys I just called Derek.  Definitely they need voluntaries. He sent to me a form to fill it out. Thank a lot Ted!
Yeah! SSA Member on duty in the WSB event!!
:flagSSA :flagbrazil :flagItaly :flagUSA