Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Rossi

Started by youngster775, October 23, 2010, 01:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

Quote from: A DRAGON on October 29, 2010, 10:37:58 AM
[b   Do you think you can buy it for under 20K?[/b]

:D  :D  :D That might be the funniest thing you've ever said J.

cobra23

Does the price even matter.....??

I'm gonna donate parts of my body to science if i need to.........

Dam i scrolled down and it happend again....

dub

Rossi's new Duc will be black.  Or rather, more accurately, unpainted carbon fiber.  He will begin testing it the Tuesday following the year's final GP next week.

(I learned this from the eurosport commentators while watching FP2 last night.)
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

ChrisM

yeah, they were mildly joking, although it's true, 90% of all the bikes at the first test will be unpainted black carbon fiber.

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

ChrisM

so, we also watch all the FPs and QPs.  out of curisoity, are you using the motogp.com pass or some of the other methods of acquiring the Eurosport feeds?

I like to watch the Eurosport FP/QP coverage, the BBC Pre Race, then the Eurosport Race commentary with toby and julian.  So we end up with 2-3 copies of the race.

A DRAGON

I need to sign up for the MotoGP channel next year.  I keep forgetting to get in on my computer so I can see more racing stuff.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

ChrisM

logged in and watching the testing (it's raining).

alex briggs just posted a photo of the test trim bike on his twitter feed:

http://plixi.com/p/55870666

D1NO

Adiggity

Umm...yes. I was excited before I saw that clip. Thanks for sharing. Next year will be interesting to say the least with all the moves that are going on. There will be 3 Repsol bikes with 3 very competitive riders. Yamaha obviously will be in the mix with Lorenzo and Spies. And Mr. Rossi on a Duc now. Is it February yet??

Seems like there was some ignition issues at first...kinda funny when he first got on the bike and hit the throttle it didn't even really rev up. It just cut out. Then coming out of the first corner it was cutting out as well. Seemed ok after that. Maybe they take a while to warm up or something...

youngster775

anyone know how Elena's ride on the suzuki went?
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

ChrisM

tomorrow, i think.  i'm hoping they air it live. i'm not getting much sleep this week.

A DRAGON

Always good to see the master on a bike.   Have anyone heard of the changes their making to the Ducati's for next year? 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

Adiggity