Main Menu

Rossi vs. Bayliss

Started by reno240sx, December 17, 2008, 11:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rand

I didn't mean to imply that Bayliss was the better rider.  Valentino can win on anything, but...

the Bayliss-Ducati WSB package would be tough to beat, with an all-new Yamaha package, even for Vale,  as long as Troy could get away.  If it comes down to head to head, man to man, Rossi wins.

Adiggity

Quote from: RCVTR on December 22, 2008, 02:08:37 PM
I didn't mean to imply that Bayliss was the better rider.  Valentino can win on anything, but...

the Bayliss-Ducati WSB package would be tough to beat, with an all-new Yamaha package, even for Vale,  as long as Troy could get away.  If it comes down to head to head, man to man, Rossi wins.
Well said. I would definitely be impressed if Vale could beat him on a completely new package that he didn't have much time invested in learning it. But I still wouldn't be shocked if it did happen.

1960apache

I would predict Rossi would be a clear winner, the stuff the guys can do on a bike is truly amazing! A good example was at Laguna when he went off on the inside of the track like it was no big deal!! I think 99.9% of all other riders on the planet would have easily been road rash!

[attachment deleted by admin]
2005 BMW K1200S (US)
2007 BMW R1200RT (Thailand)
1995 Honda VFR400 (Thailand track bike)
2007 Yamaha Fino 115cc (Moped Thailand)