Main Menu

Hey guys its RUSS - - - -

Started by russtman, December 10, 2008, 07:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

russtman

So , it snowed in AUSTIN today, it looks like we are getting your snow here in Texas.   Its 33 right now , and I hear its warm up there , sucks for the skiing , but good for the riding.

How are you guys doing.???   Keep in touch.    ;D

Russ
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

n10sive

Hey Russ! How goes it mang! Glad you stopped in and said hey!

Hope things are going well down in Texas...I hear your getting Bush back soon! LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

russtman

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Sierra Slider

Hey Now... Slider checking in,

Gibbons is on his schtick, still hangin 10  :o

Russtman,

How are you? Nice to here from you!!! Nice to here from Justino too. Been gone to much to chat with Justino. My bad Justino. I have not forgot you two. I miss those days. Big John, myself, and you two.  8) 8) 8) I don't seem to dice with the troops anymore. The BMW only gets out a couple times a week, when in town. Still got love for SSA, just way busy with the dual sport rides. Just returned from a two week tour.  ;D  I have been leading ADV Rider rides all over the west the last year or so. I have only two left this year. One in L.A. and one in Death Valley.

You guy's picked the year to bail out!!! No snow yet, however our first major storm is happening this weekend and next week. Now I have to leave on Friday,  :'( four day's early,  :'( for my next tour. Bummer, ;D ;D ;D

I plan to hit the Cali coast and work my way down to LA for a ride I am hosting for the southern boyz. Will visit family and friends for a week or so over x-mas, then off to Death Valley, on the KLR. Will be gone through new years weekend.

Russtman, don't be shy around here... like I am.  :P How is the riding in Texas?  Still wish'in I had a real dirt bike so I could ride with the SSA off roaders.
Later, Slider is out till next year. ;)   
RUN IT IN DEEP AND POWERSLIDE HER!!!
WORK'S FOR ME....
YA YA I KNOW,  BUT SHE LIKES IT

Adiggity

Yo Rustman! Hold it down over there in Tejas for us you big stud. Good to hear from you. And stop hogging all the snow! Say hi to George Strait for me. Oh! And Daisy Duke too. Pppt...ing.....   

Justin

Russ.  How's the new job!  Are you happy down there?
PS we got snow in greensboro last week and apparently that almost never happens.

I've been waiting for you to show up on the board.

I hope all is well ! 

Team Gorgonzola

Hey Russman wassup!!! I hope everything is flowing with you and the holidays find you healthy and serene......Ok enough with the BS, have you been riding you knee dragging mad man?? ;)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

russtman

Hello to all you guys , and my friends ---EVEN the draggon ---Jerome----  ha , hows it going my man.   

Its good to hear from you guys.   I miss riding with all of you.    I was just telling Justin, that I have not been able to ride like we did out in Reno, but hopefully by march  my riding will increase.   

Its been busy with my job, and having to travel between two cities alot----Austin and Houston for work. ----Sucks , not alot of saddle time on the bike, but I have taken a couple of good rides.

Alright guys, gotta get back to work.     Keep in touch.   ;D

Russ

A DRAGON

Russ  So good to hear from you again my brotherahhhhhhhhh.  It seems you and Justino are bring snow where ever you go. leaving us all the Sunshine.
Keep us posted on how your showing your crew in Texas how we do it in Nevada!!!!!!! 
Let us know how the tracks are like to. Have fun and be cool.
WE have our SSA t-shirts out now and we even have a poster with you on it from out last Track Day. Give us an Address and we'll get them out to you for a small fee ;) Just kidding. We'll eat that ourselves. Hope to hear from you soon.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750