Main Menu

Shitty Sunday Ride ( I should have lunched with you guys!!!! ) 11-16-08

Started by lhyx, November 26, 2008, 08:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldBolt

Sorry to here this, I am glad your ok.

You should look into non-lethal self protection. (STUN GUN)

They make them that look like almost anything, like a cell phone for example.

Carry it inconspicuously in the ready (out in your hand) and when some 40-ish 200 lbs

mouth breather approaches to bet on you let him feel your juice.  I would get the hell out

of there or carry some flexi cuffs and rap him up for the authorities.  Peace out and hope

your feeling good again.
"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

lhyx

Quote from: Mike C on November 27, 2008, 06:11:47 PM
Well...did this just happen?
It happened 11-16-08.
where did it happen? Geiger Greg , on the way home from Virginia city
Storey County or Washoe? Washoe,
feel free to post the license plate number of the vehicle as that is public information Itwas a Rodeo plate WRAP 03
;) and if I was investigating this I would be starting with an attempted murder charge, this is a serious case... you probably don't need an attorney the county prosecutor should follow thru with the case for you but I'm sure it will be up to you to make some noise about it.
Yea you probably were speeding or even passing over the double yellow line but that is not justification for attempting to kill you...I'd make sure the local prosecutor and cops did there jobs.

I still have not heard any update on this case. I provided some information with this person just to give a heads up to other riders.
Blue Dodge Durango / Rodeo plates WRAP 03 /
Riders please BEWARE of this vehicle!!!

Lix

TedG

Sorry to hear that you were hurt and hopefully you will take this as a lesson learned. The guy had no right to lay his hands on you and needs to be punished, but your decision IMHO was a really bad one.

So, the same thing happened to me a few years back going up Geiger. A guy in a shit brown Subaru tried to run me off the road while I was passing, I was able to just gas it and get out of there(if I were on a Harley I would be dead) I put big time distance between him and me. When I got to the top I found a sheriff and told him about it. Well about a week later as I was going to work I get behind (what I believe to be) the same shit brown Subaru so I followed to see where he was going and lo and behold he pulls into my work's parking lot. He goes into the building with me on his heels and I ask him about the incident and he says it was not him, so I thought I was mistaken because SOMEONE WHO WORKS FOR ME would never do that. Well about an hour later he came to my office and admitted it was he. So he has to sit through a very satisfying (for me) lecture as to how his actions have consequences and he may have killed someone on a slower bike and anything else I could think of, while he had to sit there quietly and just take it, pondering his future.   
Moral: Sometimes it is just best to let it go and tell the authorities, and just maybe good things can happen.
2009 Concours 14 (ABS)
2005 Green ZX10 (the fast color) for sale
2018 Kawasaki H2