Main Menu

Motocycle Movies - The Troy Bayliss story

Started by n10sive, November 15, 2008, 09:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

Dandelion and I watched this DVD tonight. I thought of Alberto all the way through the DVD and how he would be drooling on all the Ducati's and it's history in this show!

This was bike movie week for me. Watched this, and Bruce Brown's "On Any Sunday" too. Another GREAT classic!

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

A DRAGON

OH NO. I know the movie VP is going to have on at Movie night at La Vecchia on the first Tuesday of December.  December 2nd
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

trent

Quote from: n10sive on November 15, 2008, 09:23:56 PM
Dandelion and I watched this DVD tonight. I thought of Alberto all the way through the DVD and how he would be drooling on all the Ducati's and it's history in this show!

This was bike movie week for me. Watched this, and Bruce Brown's "On Any Sunday" too. Another GREAT classic!

Can you rent this at blockbuster??
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

n10sive

We got it on Netflix. It is also on Netflix 'instant' view if you want to watch it on your PC.

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

TedG

2009 Concours 14 (ABS)
2005 Green ZX10 (the fast color) for sale
2018 Kawasaki H2

n10sive

Quote from: TedG on November 16, 2008, 05:45:43 PM
So who here has seen "On any Sunday"?

I have. It was filmed about the time I started riding. A few guys in my high school rode TT at Ascot too. It brings back SOO many good memories. The scenes with Steve McQueen are priceless too. Oh! and our very own ADiggity looks like he could be Mert Lawwill's son! :)

And if anyone who has seen it didn't know, Dick Mann currently resides down here in Douglas County ;)

Dandelion

independent

Another good new one is Brittown. It's also available through Netflix. It's a well-done documentary about a guy down in socal who's living his dream, surrounded by old brit-bikes. He doesn't go very fast, but he has a lot of fun!

Does anyone have copies of Little Fauss & Big Halsy and/or Take It To The Limit? Those are moto-classics, too.

jlavallee

On Any Sunday is a classic for sure. I've not seen it in years though.

Does anyone remember a movie called Race for Glory? It was about two guys who build their own 500gp bike. I remember that being a fun movie if a little cheesy. I used to have it on tape years ago but I've never seen it on DVD.