Main Menu

Moto Leo down

Started by n10sive, November 12, 2008, 06:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

A Sacramento County Sheriff officer died today on his motorcycle. I mention it here, as he apparently was a competitor in the leo drills, and may have recently been here in Carson to compete. To Mike C, I am sure you knew they guy...and my thoughts are with his family, and yours.

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

crzydog

Tough job, tough guys.   Godspeed
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

yzinger

Mike Cullen

I was trying to wind down a bit, it's been a rough day. Larry was my friend and my brother, I've seen him ride that BMW into the ground and do things that you wouldn't think could be done. He was one of if not the most talented motor officers I've ever seen. I was fortunate enough to see him recently which makes this so much more difficult. I thank you for your well wishes and the wonderful picture of him. Please remember him and the sacrifice he gave in the line of duty.

yzinger

I just heard the whole story....completly speechless. My prayers go out to everyone impacted by this unfortunate event

Justin

Mike, I am terribly sorry that you are experiencing this loss.  My thoughts are with you and his family.

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

jlavallee

My thoughts are with his family.

Adiggity

n10sive

I wanted to add another picture. Notice the stogie...it always had it in his mouth...unlit. Even on the job.

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

SPL

This is truly sad, i believe this is the news article on the incident.  I cannot imagine and would not want to imagine going thru this.  Its one thing passing on riding a bike and doing something you love but its another when it happens when he was doing his job and attempting to help make it a safer area for others.   My heart goes to there family!

http://www.news10.net/video/default.aspx?aid=65670
Building Dreams One Bike At A Time!  775-825-4457

D1NO

My sincere condolences...

Hog Honey

My respect and admiration for Moto Cops just grows deeper when something like this happens. My thoughts are with his family, his entire department and many friends.  I was home yesterday watching TV when this happened, it was not easy to watch as they paned the accident site showing his bike, it made my heart hurt to see it.

His love of riding is evident in the photos posted here.

God Bless.

:'(

A DRAGON

I watched Suberbikes this Tuesday and saw the one where a local track day provider was working with the CHP trying to get riders to come out to the track. I was inspired
As it always happens I was working on Wednesday and say a friend of mine Ken Howard a Judge in the Reno Court system. I suggested our club get involved to him. He mentioned the the City Traffic division is always looking for ways to change things up.
I know we would be treading on fragile turf, But I think it's something that could benefit the club in a Hugh way as well as the RFR Track.         What's your views?????????
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

trent

Quote from: A DRAGON on November 14, 2008, 06:54:29 AM
I watched Suberbikes this Tuesday and saw the one where a local track day provider was working with the CHP trying to get riders to come out to the track. I was inspired
As it always happens I was working on Wednesday and say a friend of mine Ken Howard a Judge in the Reno Court system. I suggested our club get involved to him. He mentioned the the City Traffic division is always looking for ways to change things up.
I know we would be treading on fragile turf, But I think it's something that could benefit the club in a Hugh way as well as the RFR Track.         What's your views?????????

I think its a good idea. WHY NOT ???
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !