Main Menu

Hypermotard on Pikes Peak, Jeff Grace + bonus

Started by Team Gorgonzola, November 06, 2008, 12:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Here is a great video of Jeff Grace racing on Pikes Peak. Just click on hi def then go full screen mode. Seat back and get into it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d63rTOe3zCw&feature=related

Here are a couple of good pictures of the new 2009 Ducati Streetfighter.

http://pnwriders.com/general-discussion/89016-2009-ducati-streetfighter.html
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

crzydog

Great video!  I've never seen or watched any of that but it looks like a blast!  Mike has been talking about building a bike for bonneville or just going to watch.
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

Mike Cullen

tim, bonneville is in utah...pikes peak is in colorado, I say we do both. Bitchin' video, what happened to the bike? he lost power or ran out of gas? :-\ Did you see the photographer in the beginning, holy crap :o

Adiggity

Sounded to me like he ran out of gas. What a bummer. Looked like he was guaranteed a podium as long as he didn't crash. It took a while for the guys behind to catch up for sure.

JENX!!!

cool video. Pikespeak races are always fun to watch....to bad he didnt finish.
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Team Gorgonzola

Ok, no one commented on the New Duc. Opinions anyone??
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

n10sive

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on November 09, 2008, 10:17:25 PM

Does it have to be push started? LOL j/k

Hey..nice looking bike...but they also showed the new BMW's this year (and the street fighter version) so my jaw is still on the ground over those :) Next years FIM races are going to be FUN to watch!

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Mike Cullen

real streetfighters are made from junk and crap left overs in the garage, then welded and jammed together with miss matched pieces.....yea i guess the duc qualifies  :D

Team Gorgonzola

-Hunter S. Thompson-

D1NO

Quote from: Mike C on November 10, 2008, 09:27:36 PM
real streetfighters are made from junk and crap left overs in the garage, then welded and jammed together with miss matched pieces.....yea i guess the duc qualifies  :D

OUCH!!!

A DRAGON

I really liked VP. I kept thinking a street fighter isn't suppose to be Sexy is it?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on November 09, 2008, 10:17:25 PM
Do we have to say it? It's a Ducati. They are all gorgeous. That's like supermodels needing to be told that they are hot every time they change their hair!  :)

A DRAGON

Yeah I know. But I had to say it anyway. I was wishing it was in my garage and I could ride it on Sunday. What color of Leathers should I buy. Basic Black?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750