Main Menu

Spammers F-Off, Situation fixed.

Started by Admin CATZ, November 01, 2008, 02:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

Quote from: A DRAGON on November 10, 2008, 12:48:13 AM
What are you saying. Gardnerville boy?

I'm saying read the PM I sent over a week ago and come down and let me buy you dinner at the SSA south location :)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

trent

Quote from: n10sive on November 10, 2008, 08:04:35 AM
Quote from: A DRAGON on November 10, 2008, 12:48:13 AM
What are you saying. Gardnerville boy?

I'm saying read the PM I sent over a week ago and come down and let me buy you dinner at the SSA south location :)

What He said... Lets get this thing rollin...
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

A DRAGON

Gardnerville boy. I have read your PM. I haven't been able to make it down that direction. Don't I have more time till we can start this thing? I'm busy for the next couple of more saturdays. I'll let you know when I can get to it. NO disrespect intented. Just busy.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

Friday night....classic spanish guitar players...margaritas....jalisco style food....your favorite girl...
convinced yet? :)

Oh...and take all the time Trent will give you. He is anxious to start gathering bikes too!  ;D ;D ;D

And man...I hope your better at delivering those packages than you are at resonding to PM's LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

trent

Quote from: n10sive on November 12, 2008, 07:52:19 AM
Friday night....classic spanish guitar players...margaritas....jalisco style food....your favorite girl...
convinced yet? :)

Oh...and take all the time Trent will give you. He is anxious to start gathering bikes too!  ;D ;D ;D

And man...I hope your better at delivering those packages than you are at resonding to PM's LOL

Sounds romantic...  ;)
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

A DRAGON

A Shop Stewards job is never done. I received 2 more termination letters this week. This is a constant batttle. I'm not sure if I'm winning or not. But I have to look out for my brotherahhhs at work. Power to the people. I hope you understand.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

Quote from: A DRAGON on November 13, 2008, 01:16:46 AM
A Shop Stewards job is never done. I received 2 more termination letters this week. This is a constant batttle. I'm not sure if I'm winning or not. But I have to look out for my brotherahhhs at work. Power to the people. I hope you understand.
Yeah man. I was talking to my UPS guy yesterday and he said there have been a few drivers in Fallon that haven't worked for two months. We had to fire a guy at our Sparks store too. He'd been with us for over 10 years......sucks big time.