Main Menu

Nice Group of Riders

Started by Hog Honey, October 16, 2008, 07:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Honey

Want to thank A Dragon for getting me in contact with Mary about a ride on our Sportsters! Bummer is I got called into work just before 8:00. Gave Mary a call, she was checking the temps online and saw that it was only 40 there, and here it was 31, a bit chilly for my taste  :o

We talked for a couple minutes, and I hope to get the chance again to hit the streets for a nice relaxing ride sometime. Everyone that I have had contact with at SSA has been so amazing and nice, its good to find a place you can chat, line up rides, make new friends, and all this because Justino saved the site on my laptop, so I knew where to find him  :D

Thanks again A Dragon, and hey Mary, we will get together some day and take that ride. I am pretty new at all this, (riding and posting on a web site), I kind of take it all easy and relaxing. I will save my real courage for the track when I make it out there next season. I happen to find a video of riders at the track, it looks like what I need, nice right turns to build my confidence without dealing with logging trucks coming at me!  :'(

Have a good ride this weekend, sounds like the weather might warm up a bit.
Sharon

Justin

Everyone,
Hog Honey is one of my best friends on the planet.  She AND her husband (Rob) are wonderful people.

Sharon,
ADragon is awesome, and his posse is incredibly diverse. 
The people here will make your life better.   

n10sive

Quote from: Justino on October 18, 2008, 09:00:16 AM
The people here will make your life better.   

Well...some we make better. Those we failed on moved to NC :(

Miss you out here Justino!
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Hog Honey

LOL, nice one n10sive, yep he jumped ship on us all, but you know, I have learned over the past year that family comes first, no matter where they are .......... even in NC. Justino is like a son (or a brother) to me, I love him and miss him, I just know he will come back to visit some time and you can bet your ass he will show up at the track, maybe on my harley, lol. Wait, that's not even funny  :o

Nice to see more comic relief online ;D since I know so little about riding and racing,   :-[ gives me something to talk about here.

A DRAGON

Hey Hog Honey Thanks for the compliments and kind words. Remember people like you and Justino make up our website. So don't surprised If their just like you. I really miss you to Justino I'm happy you keep in touch. In some ways you've never left.
Anyway Hogghoney Magdelyn is coming tomorrow if you want to tag along you won't be the only Harley. I just posted that we will be leaving around 10:30 If your going to be late call me on my cell  775-560-6998 and we'll make arrangements to meet you on the road.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750