Main Menu

Stay away From V.C. This weekend

Started by A DRAGON, September 24, 2008, 09:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

just wanted to say 'hey' real quick Russ! Glad to see you posting up! How's life in the big prairie treating you? :)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Adiggity

Quote from: russtman on October 02, 2008, 07:46:19 AM
Will do big man !!!  Hows it going ??  You going to the AMA anytime soon or are ya just gonna go straight to MOTO GP??     :-*

I miss riding those track days with ya man.   I will be doing that here in Texas soon enough.   We have a really good one called Texas Motor SPort ranch up near Dallas Forthworth.   Looking to get some friends to go up there and do that one with me  real soon.

Hows everthing else going dude??

Russ

Actually I do plan on trying to make a couple of the AMA rounds (Infineon, Laguna) next year. You should come watch me get my ass handed to me.  :D Just depends on what happens with the AMA.....but that was my plan.

Everything else is all good here. Good to hear from ya. Give us a report on that Texas Motor Sports Ranch.

russtman

Well I am living in Austin Tx, not flat --we have beautiful hills and lakes all around.   The riding is very good and twisty.     I , unfortunately am having to work in Houston Tx --3.5  hours away becuase of a 7 week construction delay on our building in Austin,  so I am driving back and forth on the week-ends.    That part sucks, but it is nice to back in Texas.     I have alot of friends here , so it has been good to catch up with them as well.     

I am a member of a posting messge board about rides in the area.   We have alot of poeple around here that ride, so this is just getting going for me .   I have been to one Thursday nighter for bikes at a local resuarant.   That had a huge turn out, both sport bike and crotch rocket.    there must have been over 200 bikes there. :o

All else is good.   I will probably come up this year to go skiing , so if any of ya want to hook me up with that and go skiing with me ----then keep me posted on the snow report and I can fly up there for a 3 day week-end.

Tell Jerome  I still have my SSA stickers on my truck !!!   GO SSA ---as the Dragon would say.     Some one pinch that bald bastard on the ass and tell him it was from RUSS !!!!  ;D  DOnt get jealous now ANDY ---still luv ya.     ha ha.

Take care guys, ---keep in touch---  mypersonal email is ---  russtman@yahoo.com
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.