Main Menu

Stay away From V.C. This weekend

Started by A DRAGON, September 24, 2008, 09:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nv919

Reno police had a meeting with the local heads of the Hells Angel's and they ensured Reno that they would do anything they could to keep the peace. The Hells Angel's make way to much money from street vibrations and they know if anything big happens then it will all go away. Besides I stay away from all of the activities anyway. To many idiots on bikes. It is bad enough that we all get lumped together anyway for the few stupid bikers.

Justin

HossZX14

SPL... What can I say.............Don't let life scare ya.... If ya got to be scared think of the up coming Presidential Elections ! Thats really scarry....LOL
Yes I am a madass

BovineFreedom

I had heard this was gona go down in Reno. I rode through VC yesterday and all I saw was a nice pair o boobs and some saggy 60yr old chick showing her ass to everyone  8). Although I wouldnt have went to VC if I had read this post first.
Keep the rubber side down.

A DRAGON

Was It a Hell's Angel chick showing off her ass? I heard that keeps away the evil spirts and Mongrols to.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

HossZX14

Ignorant Huh??? I had a nice ride up to VC and not a damn bad thing happened. Again. Same old stupid rumors and I did not let the rumor ruin my great day riding. In Fact VC was no more crowded than a normal Sunday and everybody was in good spirits. The sky did not fall and y2k never messed up my computer either...LOL
Yes I am a madass

n10sive

Quote from: A DRAGON on October 01, 2008, 12:04:09 AM
Was It a Hell's Angel chick showing off her ass? I heard that keeps away the evil spirts and Mongrols to.

ummm....yeah. I see A LOT of things running away from this!  :D :D :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

jlavallee

That is wrong on so many levels. What the hell did us simple forum members do to deserve that picture? :-X

yzinger

great, now I have to explain to the eye doctor why I stuck a knife in my eyes...

Adiggity

Jerome! I told you to make your lady wear something a little more appropriate for her body condition. When will you ever listen?!

Resistor

2005 GSXR-600

weavefish

thanks dale! i know know what death looks like  :'(
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

russtman

Come on now !!!  You mean to tell me the Dragon and all you guys are sceered of some little Mongrols and some Hells Angels....   pfftttt       Just tellem Jerome is gonna kick all their asses if they act up.    That will shutem up !!!! ;D :D ;)

How is everyone doing.    I miss the track days !!!   Trying to get it hookep here in Texas.  We have several tracks with in 3 hours either direction.

Russ
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

weavefish

Quote from: russtman on October 01, 2008, 01:12:53 PM
Come on now !!!  You mean to tell me the Dragon and all you guys are sceered of some little Mongrols and some Hells Angels....   pfftttt       Just tellem Jerome is gonna kick all their asses if they act up.    That will shutem up !!!! ;D :D ;)

How is everyone doing.    I miss the track days !!!   Trying to get it hookep here in Texas.  We have several tracks with in 3 hours either direction.

Russ

wasnt affraid of them...was affraid of that old lady  :'( now if jerome woulda just manned up and took it for the team  ::)
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Adiggity

Quote from: russtman on October 01, 2008, 01:12:53 PM

Russ

There he is! Whats happenin bro? Tell your hillbilly, chaskin spittin, bull ridin, cowboy hat wearin buddies that going to the track is way funner then chasin those heffers around. 

russtman

Will do big man !!!  Hows it going ??  You going to the AMA anytime soon or are ya just gonna go straight to MOTO GP??     :-*

I miss riding those track days with ya man.   I will be doing that here in Texas soon enough.   We have a really good one called Texas Motor SPort ranch up near Dallas Forthworth.   Looking to get some friends to go up there and do that one with me  real soon.

Hows everthing else going dude??

Russ
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.