Main Menu

Stay away From V.C. This weekend

Started by A DRAGON, September 24, 2008, 09:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

I heard from a source that the Hell's Angels and the Mongols were going at it again. The FBI and State Troopers are expecting something going down in Virginia City this week. With all the traffic up there it's really now fun any way. Remember a stray Bullet has no Name. Be Smart and avoid the area at all costs. Don't go looking for trouble let someone else be the statistic
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

cobra23

This is a real threat,

I was in Oregon this last weekend, on an awsome ride (Hells Canyon), almost every rider I talked to along the way metioned this thing with the two clubs battling, after I told the rider where I was from the next thing was....hey I heard the Hells Angels and the Mongols were gonna battle in Reno...yadda yadda.

I spent a year in the streets of Baghdad, I will tell ya, there is no glory in a bullet hole in a human body. I would (and was) the first to stand in harms way.....but this aint worth it. Stay away from VC, or any other small town in the area this weekend.

A LEO (law enforcement officer) in the Susanville area told us they were pretty sure it would not happen in Reno, due to all the extra FBI etc. that are here to keep the two groups sperated. His opinion was the two groups would find an area that had minimal Law enforcement personel around. Virginia City he thought would be the first choice.

Watch TV or ride somewhere else this weekend.

Justin

Thank you for your service to the country.  I appreciate the risk you were in, the sacrifice you and your family made, and that you are back safe.
  One more time,
Thank you.

as far as the gangs.

I think the should do a "west side story" fight.  One with a lot of choreographed dancing and knife fights with an arm tied to your enemy's.  I'd go to watch see that, even though musicals aren't my thing. 
One the other hand, Bullets suck.
(I wore a ballistic vest for a few years when I used to work the street but wondered if the bad guys knew to aim there)

yzinger

"Brick, where'd you get a grenade!?"
"I don't know."

SPL

Quote from: yzinger on September 25, 2008, 09:49:41 AM
"I don't know."

"Im gonna straight up murder your ass"

lol........
Building Dreams One Bike At A Time!  775-825-4457

Adiggity

Quote from: yzinger on September 25, 2008, 09:49:41 AM
"I don't know."
I saw that! Brick, you may want to find somewhere to hide because your probably wanted for murder.

SPL

HossZX14

Same old Rumor different year. After over 50 years in the area and the 27th Street Vibrations we have heard all this before. if something happens it happens. Gee......I guess that if someone crashes a bike I should not ride?...Get over it...stuff happens and you don't stop your life because of rumors or other real events. This ain't Laughlin 2002.....  Enjoy  ride anyway.
Yes I am a madass

Adiggity

Quote from: HossZX14 on September 25, 2008, 11:31:00 AM
Same old Rumor different year. After over 50 years in the area and the 27th Street Vibrations we have heard all this before. if something happens it happens. Gee......I guess that if someone crashes a bike I should not ride?...Get over it...stuff happens and you don't stop your life because of rumors or other real events. This ain't Laughlin 2002.....  Enjoy  ride anyway.

Easy man. I will sick Brick on you. Have you ever seen the man with a trident?! He is lethal!

SPL

Hoss you sound ignorant.  No offense. All everyone is saying is try to be careful and stay clear of that area just incase.
  Read this aritcle below. This isnt from 2 years ago. This is less than 3 weeks ago in san fransico.  The possible issues facing this weekend are based on retaliation from this incident.  Im not saying it will go down but you cant ignore being safe. The fact that FBI agents, and the national guard will be there tells us they know something we dont.   This is the monguls territory so its a huge possibility.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26544587/

trent

Quote from: Superbike Performance Lab on September 25, 2008, 04:08:32 PM

Hoss you sound ignorant.  No offense. All everyone is saying is try to be careful and stay clear of that area just incase.
  Read this aritcle below. This isnt from 2 years ago. This is less than 3 weeks ago in san fransico.  The possible issues facing this weekend are based on retaliation from this incident.  Im not saying it will go down but you cant ignore being safe. The fact that FBI agents, and the national guard will be there tells us they know something we dont.   This is the monguls territory so its a huge possibility.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26544587/

+1 These guys are not to be taken lightly. I used to be pretty good friends with a couple of these guys and they are bad news. The greatest guys in the world till you cross them in some way. Just keep your eyes and ears open and you all should be fine. Enjoy the weekend!!!
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

zipbyu

How stupid do I sound?
     You NSC guys, that I have so much in common with.  I also could be really good friends with if I open my eyes and saw others shared same intrests that I do. Lookout!   
     In the words of Michael Jackson.... "There ignorant"  HA ;D

Justin

When I was a paramedic in Jersey City, I learned about gang initiation each October.  If they killed a member of uniformed service, it meant automatic 'in' above level.  I wore a bullet proof vest, but never got shot at.
I think you should go hang out where you'd like, and put yourself in whatever situations you feel comfortable.
Heck, ride naked if you want. 
Thanks to Cobra and Dragon for giving my friends the 'heads up'

Around here, we look out for each other. 

A DRAGON

Thanks that's all I was trying to say. Make your own choice. I would have felt pretty bad if I heard this was a possibility and said nothing. Have a good weekend. I'm headed to Monterrey for the AMA last race of the season.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 26, 2008, 10:06:13 AM
Thanks that's all I was trying to say. Make your own choice. I would have felt pretty bad if I heard this was a possibility and said nothing. Have a good weekend. I'm headed to Monterrey for the AMA last race of the season.

Watch out for the Harley stains on your way out of town Jerome!  :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike