Main Menu

Just thanks

Started by MnMTriumph, September 21, 2008, 05:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MnMTriumph

I wanted to say thanks to all of you. I know I dont make it to alot of functions to meet you all but you have all helped me with my dumb questions.  I have learned alot just reading your postes. So again Thanks.

JENX!!!

You are welcome!!!!! but no need for thank you's here.....Thats what we are about., Helping each other out right. ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Justin

This is the best club for helping each other out.  I've been around and this is the only forum that doesn't flame people for asking.  Also, there is nothing remotely stupid about the questions you are asking.  Which bike should I get, is mine good enough for the track, is car antifreeze ok?  Those are all fine questions, and one's we have asked ourselves at some point.  Keep contributing on the board, ask more questions and help out people who know less.  There are plenty of people here who haven't done a track day, so soon you can encourage those guys to try what you're about to experience.  KEEP HAVING FUN!

A DRAGON

Yeah what he said. We've all be there. How do you think we got to where we are now?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

weavefish

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 22, 2008, 05:50:30 PM
How do you think we got to where we are now?

Rugged good looks?  ;D never worry about asking questions you may feel are dumb cause im sure i got you beat  ::)
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen