Main Menu

Informal Saturday Ride. Back to the Yuba

Started by HossZX14, August 13, 2008, 12:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HossZX14

Hey People. I missed the ride to the Yuba and me and another rider are going to do it this Saturday. no we are not swimming...LOL If you want to go give me a call on my cell.... I am thinking of leaving at about 9am from the Starbucks on west Mc Carren and 80....Bob 775-303-9262
Yes I am a madass

A DRAGON

Bob thanks for the post. I need to do some things around the old castle. Don't go to the swimming hole and not go swimming it's way to much fun. You deserve it. Take a dip and enjoy yourself.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

MotoPutz

HossZX14

The swimming hole you all go to is not as good as the swimming hole I go to on the north fork of the Yuba. I go to a great swimming hole that is between Sierra City and Downieville near the Union Flats campground. Been going there for over 45 years. My swimming hole is close to Hwy 49 and has a nice sandy beach and a rock to jump off of. The fishing aint so bad either. It is also on my Family's Placer Claim which we have had for over 70 years. I need to educate the SSA members to better digs....Bob
Yes I am a madass

A DRAGON

Hoss that's a great Idea. We're always up for a new swim ride. You'll have to show us one day. I really don't think there's a bad swimming hole. Just some are better that others.
I've actually seen some other places on that river a person could swim. If it's cool and we can park the bikes out of the way of all the traffic I'm down with that.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750