Main Menu

Thank You!!!

Started by XIII, August 12, 2008, 09:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XIII

Just wanted to thank the SSA for the trackday I won today! I heard from Justine that mine was a "at the whim" call from Jerome and I would like to extend my thanks to him as well. I was already planning on attending the day anyway but this just makes it better. Who knows, maybe Kim will get herself a set of leather by then and she might be able to rider the R6 by then. Thanks again! Sorry Adam, I guess your by your lonesome now in that private club of ours... ;D

reno240sx

Congratulations Andrei! I was going to text you earlier that I couldn't make it and you could have my lucky win for the night. Now you have to try and beat my lucky streak.  :P

A DRAGON

Andre I told you I have some leathers to fit kim if she needs leathers. I just have them at the repair shop getting the zippers fixed so they can be zipped together.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

JENX!!!

congrats on that trackday!!!!.....and yes!!! U NEED to get Kim out on the track!!!! ASAP!!!! ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Justin

Is the Justine thing because I wear pink girl's shirts from time to time?
Yes!!!   It was a last minute decision to raffle off the SSA day...
We planned on the Reno Fernley Test and Tune, and the Keigwin's day. . .
 . . . then Jerome said "how about one more?"

Congratulations

NVKrawler

DAMN YOU!

In all seriousness, congrats my friend  ;D

D1NO

A DRAGON

Dino when you going to let your lady out on the track? I have those same leathers to fit Ainya. All she will need is some boots. I think I even have some gloves she can try. Their real small.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750