Main Menu

the ride home from bike night...

Started by yzinger, August 12, 2008, 08:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

That is so hard to do. But if you wind up in court you will look a lot better in the eyes of the law. I know it's so dificult to not do anything. Also ask your self " If my Kid was telling me this story what advice would I give him" It's usually not one to start a fight even if the jerk had it coming. It's so hard I know. On the other side to you don't take all that anger with you for the rest of the day. I would rather have my last moments on Earth to be pleasant ones. I know It's so hard.
There are other ways to win. When you get to see them face to face and someone else is giving them the punishment. That sure is Sweet. Especially if the victim is a Female. OOOOhh  bad jewjew.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justin

my fear is that I sound like I being a pain in the ass.  .  .
Let me explain where I am coming from.
For me the SSA is a great club because of the camaraderie we share and the safety we emphasize. 
I just want our people to be safe, and enjoy motorcycling.

Adiggity

Quote from: NVKrawler on August 13, 2008, 10:04:19 AM
eh, tuche...

I guess i am not as cool headed in the heat of the moment...  :-[
Hey man, I'm not by any means saying I always make the right decisions in the heat of the moment. Just speaking from outside the box. Hopefully next time we will all think twice about the reactions we have to dumb asses on the road. They are everywhere and we shouldn't let them win and get us all riled up. The bottom line is it's not worth losing your livelihood over it.....on a motorcycle or not.  8)

XIII

I was on my way to work today and this lady in her SUV was on the left lane while I was on the right at the light. Light turns green and guess what she did? Yup, you guessed it, with no signal light she drifted to my lane  >:(. I was already expecting it and gave her the space. I pull up next to her at the next light and with the fingers salute...no not the middle finger, two fingers pointing at my eyes to let her know to keep her eyes open. She gave me this "whatever" look and moved on. Too bad she worked at my work and I ran into her on the way in....without saying a word I looked at her but she had her head down. I think she got the point.  ;)

MnMTriumph

CARMA I was at work up at the lake headed from kings beach to doller hill and I was going 45mph(the posted speed). This lady was right on my ars and I guess she couldnt take it any more so she passed me( across a double yellow). No sooner then she passed me(on a blind corner almost taking out another car)another car pulled out right in front of her ( doing what else the speed limit). We where laughing our a$$es off. Meanwhile she is in her car ranting and raving.   CARMA

p.s. we where laughing after we got over the inital instinct of anger.

A DRAGON

Laughfter always makes it better. Usually at the end of the day you don't even remember the incident. I really like that.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750